Recent content by kndl

+
  1. K

No sound of sword hit when stun effect occurs

No sound of sword hit when stun effect occurs Hello, Support team. Every hit which causes stun effect have no sound. My specs are Win 7 64 bit, i5 4570, gtx 650, 8gb ram, the latest patch is installed. Thank you in advance.
  2. K

ETA for patch 1.06?

You hurt my soul with these words:( Having the best game of last years and the adventures of favourite characters at the desktop, but being unable to sink and be lost in them.
  3. K

Optimization for notebooks

Almost every game does not support officially mobile cards, but nevertheless they run games, not at high, but run. Published system requirements are always just formality. According to them, you are required i5 and gtx660, but I know people who play with 25-30 fps at core2duo, 4 gb ram and...
  4. K

Optimization for notebooks

Optimization for notebooks CDPR, you have done great job and created the awesome game. There is a huge problem though, TW3 is almost unplayable on most mobile graphics cards except Nvidia 900 series and other hi-end cards. I know that it is impossible to run latest games with high settings...
  5. K

Is there any cool armor?

HexerDa, I can say you have terrible taste, as heavy plate armor looks absolutely unnatural on the witcher, like a businessman in clown's outfit. The heavy armor itself has good design, it would great for any other game but TW3.
  6. K

Witcher 3-Performance on mobile GPUs

On 640m no changes, 14-19 FPS as it was. And now I need to finish the Witcher 1.
  7. K

Witcher 3 Needs More Armor Variety

The game needs more "witcher" armor, like we had in the first game and books. Just some leather armor or even jacket, plain and elegant, in which Geralt would not look like a bulky soldier or knight. The early concepts seemed heading that way, but surprisingly most of them are not included in...
  8. K

Witcher 3-Performance on mobile GPUs

I have i5 3210m, gtx640m and 6gb. That config can provide only 18 fps at lowest options, that is awful. I suspect, that only Nvidia mobile card has such low performance, as at i5 2410m and radeon 6650m it is 30 fps. That is just lame, since the second config is worse. Hope they will fix this...
  9. K

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Language availability

As it is hard to track all the threads below, I write here. CDPR, in this topic russian community complains about awful speed changes of speech. Please, give us feedback.
  10. K

Russian localization weird dialogue speed up\slow down

CD Project, please, provide us some feedback.
  11. K

Russian localization weird dialogue speed up\slow down

Please, do not let down one of your biggest and most loyal communities. That is just not fair as other VO are fine. Moreover, reviewers report about mouths staying shut when characters speak elvish. It seems this problem exists since The Witcher 2, where it is not fixed so far. BTW, the VO...
  12. K

The question about save transfer

The question about save transfer Dear developers, it would be great if you answer this question. If I transfer my save would there be consequences of the decisions, which was not covered during that shave scene? In other words, do transfered save and generated in-game save make the same impact...
  13. K

Inventory UI

I defenitely dislike new inventory style. It's just... black. With no borders around items, they just blend with the background, making eyes strain. Hope this is just interim background as they have not completely decided on it.
  14. K

Witcher 3 music

One of the reasons why I crashed on the first Witcher was music. It was not alike other fantasy music, its atmosphere was close to me as I am Russian. The second game lost this authentic atmosphere, but anyway was good. And I am overly glad, that known tracks of the Wild Hunt are returning the...
Top Bottom