Recent content by KnightessRouge

+
  1. K

Prime 1 Studio - Witcher 3 licence (collectible statues)

These statues are so gorgeous. Unfortunately totally out of my reach. :sad2:
  2. K

[GERMANY] - Deutsche Hexer Taverne: Klein Mahakam

Leider versteh ich wirklich KEIN Wort ;_; Sobald ich wieder in Krakow bin, werd ich mich einfach darin mal auf Englisch melden und schauen ob sich jemand treffen will. :D Danke für den Tipp. <3
  3. K

Celebrating the 10th anniversary of The Witcher

I'm not crying, you are crying!! Thanks for the beautiful video. The Witcher will always hold a special place in my heart and is still my favorite gaming world to dive into. It's not just the games, but also the friendly community and of course you, CDPR. It feels like we are all family and...
  4. K

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

This exactly. I almost always GG and I also often compliment people during the game. It's just a game afterall and I enjoy every match, so.. yeah.
  5. K

Do you often buy kegs with real money?

So far I have bought kegs for 20€. I don't think it is necessary to buy kegs and it is actually more fun to earn them by playing, but I want to support CDPR, which is why I will probably buy some kegs every now and then.
  6. K

I still don't get why Ciri and Yennefer weren't in the first 2 games

While I absolutely adore the Witcher 3, I was super upset about the lack of Yennefer and Ciri scenes. Their relationship in the books was one of the things I enjoyed the most. Even in the newest Anniversary video there is basically no (worth to mention) interaction between Yennefer and Ciri...
  7. K

Leider nicht. Ich war immer sehr schüchtern und weil ich das "r" nicht rollen kann, hab ich mich immer geschämt auf Polnisch zu kommunizieren. Heutzutage kann ich leider kaum noch was. :( Aw, das hört sich toll an! Ist man da auch Willkommen, wenn man auf Englisch kommunizieren müsste? Nach...
  8. K

Horizon Zero Dawn

Hell yes! I would LOVE to hunt Tallnecks! Actually.. the bigger the better.
  9. K

Horizon Zero Dawn

I really enjoyed HZD, especially the machine hunting and clearing camps in stealth mode. The world was gorgeous to dive into and I wished the game would be much longer. The end felt rushed, especially the end fight and the side characters deserved more spotlight. Looking forward to the DLC now...
  10. K

Klingt alles echt super :) Meine Familie lebt verteilt in Beslau und Krakau (und Nähe), daher bin ich oft da. Ich sollte vielleicht auch mal schauen, ob ich mich dort nicht mit ein paar Leuten treffen kann.
  11. K

GWENT: Thronebreaker is coming to The Witcher Card Game!

I really hope so. At this point I can't do much until there are more pictures out. :cirisad:
  12. K

Aw, thank you! I am glad to be back! That's funny, because I actually just started working on Meve.. Trying to get it ready for the release of the story mode. Need to beg for more reference pictures tho.
  13. K

The Art of Gwent by Dark Horse

27,49€ in Germany. I think I will wait for the release and then get the book. Please post some reviews after you got yours. :)
  14. K

I am SO excited for this. Not just for the cards, but for getting the chance to jump back into the Witcher world with new stories. Thank you, CDPR!
  15. K

Sehr sehr gerne! Ein Mini-Forentreffen :) Ich hab es leider in den letzten Jahren nirgendwohin geschafft, aber das soll sich nächstes Jahr auf jeden Fall ändern. Vorher möchte ich aber einen ganzen Haufen neuer Kostüme anfertigen, deshalb hab ich für dieses Jahr noch alle Events abgesagt. Wo...
Top Bottom