Recent content by Knjaz136

+
  1. Knjaz136

Cyberpunk 2077 was released 72 hours ago as of moment I'm writing this. Since that moment, I've spent 49 hours in it. Things I currently dislike.

Hm, could've been changed in latter patches, allright, thank you. P.S. yep, "add-ons" get completely removed from Implants when you remove implants themselves. This, absolutely this, it was late night so I completely forgot to add it to main post. Vehicle controllability is definitely off.
  2. Knjaz136

Gorilla arms don't bypass the body level requirement to force open doors

Keep in mind they help you ALOT with melee, and melee is the easiest way to take down enemies without killing them, which will be requested once in a while both in sidequests and MQ. As for Strtength requirements - a bug, most certainly.
  3. Knjaz136

Cyberpunk 2077 was released 72 hours ago as of moment I'm writing this. Since that moment, I've spent 49 hours in it. Things I currently dislike.

https://puu.sh/GWXAL/5f827f79f7.jpg < 49 hours as of now. A copy of my post from reddit, hence 1 hour later than it should be :) Figured there was plenty praise to the game. It's truly insane quality in graphics, worldbuilding, quests, Main Quest, and sets new standards... but not without...
Top Bottom