Recent content by Kodaemon

+
  1. Kodaemon

Patch 1.1

JUST STOP. The patch not just noticeably nerfs lighting, it also introduces a new game-breaking bug with Takemura. Recall the game from ALL stores. Make it simply unavailable. Make updates until when it's actually ready opt-in optional for people who have not decided to refund. Give your...
  2. Kodaemon

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

I want to make a forum post on just how this is the "Our (non)commitment to quality" post over the weekend. They completely ignore most of the gripes and they offer no concrete promises regarding the stuff that was advertised but never made it into the game. I do know of a lot of the broken...
  3. Kodaemon

Iwiński: "Don't blame the developers, it's my and the board's fault" also Iwiński, low-key: "Psst, it's actually totally the testers' fault" Disgusting.
  4. Kodaemon

CDPR Again trying to minimize their faults. It's not just about performance on consoles. The game they advertised and the game they provided are worlds apart, what we got is a hastily cobbled together mess.
  5. Kodaemon

Hotfix 1.06

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, etc.
  6. Kodaemon

Forum - bugs and errors

How? The new login woks on an e-mail address basis rather than a username one, and it logs me into this account. I have no idea how to access the old account.
  7. Kodaemon

New Forums - Let’s rock!

Yeah, all my old posts show up as username_2060137 :/
  8. Kodaemon

Forum - bugs and errors

I logged in without problems as Kodaemon, but it seems to be a new account and my old posts show up as username_2060137. If the accounts could be merged, I would greatly appreciate it, as I've used the old account since 2005.
  9. Kodaemon

New Forums - Let’s rock!

testing, testing
Top Bottom