Recent content by kojac1984

+
  1. K

Explaining Yennefer's behaviour in the game (with a canon Geralt as partner)

She needed two birds, each one to end the relationship and at the beginning he only had one. Yennefer was fanatical to have a child and Istredd used this will, conducting research to realize this dream, since Geralt was not even there he never wanted to have something as a child, you can see...
  2. K

Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

So cool how to torture and then kill someone in cold blood ... I know, I know it's for information, yadi yada yddi, but the moral is the same.
  3. K

Eskel and Lambert envied Geralt relationship. Lambert spoke a lot and hooked up with a witch. Eskel in the books seemed to be interested in Triss. Cery said those things, or was up for Geralt or just to prove the strength of women over men. All sorcerers had a little envious of Geralt and...
  4. K

Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

Geralt learned about Vigelfortz in the cave but he said nothing to Vigo and she then said that Yennefer was not a traitor. Before leaving Geralt spoke the wrong location Vigelfortz to Vigo.
  5. K

In the books he has has become accustomed to reading minds. When he's at the banquet, he begins to think Yen is beautiful, wonderful and is with him and think of a manner that all the envy, kind of playing in the face of other sorcerers. In the game there was no way they describe it, so put...
  6. K

The book is shown as Geralt is closed, taciturn, speaking only the essentials, leaving their real feelings to himself. Mind reading is for them to have a more intimate conversation where he could express the inner feelings. An example is their reencounter in which Dandelion, already familiar...
  7. K

Geralt of Rivia ( Spoilers from books and games )

In the books he did very poorly, lost their swords, broke his leg, lost medallion had no potions. Other words was in the same race.
  8. K

Well, do not get me wrong, I like and I am also a fan of Triss, but no use trying to hide past events. Triss in the lodge did nothing to help Geralt, still did not help Yen nor Ciri, all the growth in the lodge. And voted to release Ciri to see Geralt also go to her. Fringilla Vigo restored...
  9. K

I see that reading is limited. Lake Lady. Read again;
  10. K

Until Fringilla Vigo broke the rules to help Geralt. But Triss did not make the least effort. Most regret their level of fan service exceeds even the sense of reading.
  11. K

Triss vs Yennefer [NOW WITH SPOILERS. Oh, well.]

I really like the Triss, but Yen is more humanized, where his faults are remarkable characteristics, leaving a more unique character. And really feel Triss as a stereotype character other games.
  12. K

What's funny is wake up one dead body can not (Yen). But torture and kill someone in cold blood can (Triss). ---------- Updated at 11:25 AM ---------- It is wrong to say that just because here is minority of players Witcher 3, the rest do not like the Yennefer. But we consider that most of...
  13. K

Into play does not understand Yen. But in reality many women of today are like her, independete and emancipated. And if dating a woman like she will love. But they play to demonstrate the contrary.
  14. K

Yennefer trusted in the wisdom of Tissaia because she requested to take the Ciri.
Top Bottom