Recent content by kolosmenus

+
  1. kolosmenus

Gig: Breaking News won't trigger.

I've got a response from support telling me to back up my saves and do a clean reinstall, and if that doesn't fix the issue then only starting a new playthrough will help.
  2. kolosmenus

Gig: Breaking News won't trigger.

Similar issue. I get the call from Reyes, but the NPC you're supposed to talk to never spawns. It's my last gig left to do and its killing me
  3. kolosmenus

Potencjał Fabularny [Spoilery]

Zgadzam się w 100%. To co jest w grze jest w miarę ok, ale moim zdaniem potrzebuje co najmniej 3 razy tyle kontentu fabularnego żeby się zaliczać jako porządny RPG. Misji fabularnych jest jak kot napłakał. Dokładnie 15 misji od ekranu tytułowego do "point of no return", z czego praktycznie żadna...
  4. kolosmenus

Full of Rock N Roll but no actual Rock music

Chipping In isn’t a music from 2020 in CP2077 timeline. Timeline is shifted quite a bit, since radio announcer said that Johnny’s “last ride” was in 2076, while in lore he died in 2021 I think. Considering that he can be your childhood hero, I’d say that Chippin in is a song from 2050 the earliest.
  5. kolosmenus

Weekly Poll 11/5/18 - RPG Life Simulator Aspects

I also play RDR2 at the moment and I love all the little things you can do, getting up in the morning, brewing yourself a cup of coffee and going around the camp just talking to people, doing chores. I only dislike the somewhat longish animations, wish there was a way to speed them up or skip...
  6. kolosmenus

Mike Pondsmith voicing a villain?

I heard he is (or was?) supposed to voice that fixer, Dexter DeShawn
  7. kolosmenus

Weekly Poll 10/22/18 - Gear Economy

I chose 2, 3 and 5, but need to elaborate on that a bit. I want looting to be minimal, because honestly, how much gear can you carry on you? I want a vast majority of your money to come from completing jobs, not just some pocket change, like rewards for the contracts in witcher 3. "Pocket...
  8. kolosmenus

Cyberpunk 2077 at X0 2018 Xbox Conference?

I’m not saying we won’t get any new materials, but Lilayah said on discord that gamescom was the last public appearance of CP77 in 2018
  9. kolosmenus

Cyberpunk 2077 at X0 2018 Xbox Conference?

Lilayah confirmed that CP77 wont appear on any conference/show/whatever in 2018
  10. kolosmenus

Weekly Poll 10/8/18 - The Melee!

I loved how Mirror's Edge combat looked, definitely the best looking out of all the options and most fitting for CP. You could change the animations/damage depending on which martial art are you trained in. Unfortunately it's too simple to work in such a huge rpg.
  11. kolosmenus

Game or Game series you wish CDPR Got their hands on first?

I want an old school “from zero to hero” RPG in warhammer fantasy setting
  12. kolosmenus

Weekly Poll 9/25/18 - Difficulty Levels

2,4,5 and 7. Medium difficulty is always nice to have, maybe for the first run or sth. Realism mode and no levelled enemies as "faithfulness to CP20 system" mode. Something along the lines of w3ee mod for Witcher 3. Also, I'm just not a fan of levelled enemies, it completely destroys the...
  13. kolosmenus

Does the CD Projekt RED dev Team have...

No, they have level designers and writers. Do you think that every author needs help of sociologist, psychologist and criminologist to write a good crime book?
  14. kolosmenus

All things cyberware, from 2020. What items would you like to see converted to 2077?

Pretty sure I've seen an ad for Midnight Lady somwhere in the demo.
  15. kolosmenus

All things cyberware, from 2020. What items would you like to see converted to 2077?

Also Light Tattoos, you can see an option to choose light colour right under tattoos during character creation. But my question is, where is Techhair and exotic body parts?
Top Bottom