Recent content by Kolto66

+
  1. Kolto66

Meaning of titles' colors

hello, is there any meaning or system for the colors of the titles? Sometimes it fits with a faction, but often it doesn't. Often titles which belong together, like in a season, have the same color, but then again, the same color is used elsewhere. And sometimes the color fits with the title...
  2. Kolto66

Why do all Way of the Witcher cards look the same?

really? .... i assumed it was the same guy presented on two cards which is not uncommon ... and my guess would be that it is a mistake in the card name going to be corrected in the next update?
  3. Kolto66

Season of Mahakam and Update 7.4 packed with new features are here!

"Clicking on an already claimed node in Reward Book will no longer result in an audio loop." Yes! This is the best fix ever! :)
  4. Kolto66

State of the Game

I am intrigued by two statements: 1. What's the most important skill in Gwent? 2. "let me start by comparing Gwent with MtG" I don't want to compare Gwent with MtG, this would be another thread and in the end it just comes down to taste. But i looked into the skill aspect and found this: A...
  5. Kolto66

Sound file plays endlessly until restart

The same with me. I have this bug at least since season of the viper. I already contacted support in July and they said they would look into the issue. (I reported it under interface issues). I guess this is a tough one. Or not high on their priority list, which is okay. It's just bugging...
  6. Kolto66

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Hello Mods, would you create a new Gwent-thread for me, please? Topic: XP gain calculation How many XP do i gain for winning a game of Gwent? Are there rules known to calculate the XP gain? for example: do i get more xp for getting a higher score? for winning 2:0 rather then 2:1? what is the...
  7. Kolto66

What after Cyberpunk?

i just got a blow to my head (don't ask) but this came into my mind: The Witcher 3: Journey a multiplayer walking simulator on the basis of witcher 3 wild hunt and its DLCs: no quests, no monsters, free of charge, just exploring the world, maybe achievements and statistics for finding herbs...
  8. Kolto66

MM Kegs - Rarity Droprates - UPDATED RESULTS

50 kegs common 180 (incl. 1 premium) rare 57 (9 pr.) epic 10 (1 pr.) legendary 3 (0 pr.) after together 105 kegs i got all commons, all rares, all epics but one, and from 5 legendaries i got 3 evolving cards. I think there is no need for any further kegs. the rest of the missing cards...
  9. Kolto66

MM Kegs - Rarity Droprates - UPDATED RESULTS

55 kegs common 208 (incl. 4 premium) rare 58 (11 pr.) epic 7 (2 pr.) legendary 2 (0 pr.)
  10. Kolto66

Daily rewards - bugged or stealth nerfed?

yes, and i noticed that you get 30 crowns for every faction quest these days. so it's more of a buff right now. maybe it gets reset to 6 or 12 after this week's event.
  11. Kolto66

What are the contents of each reward tree in the reward book?

hi all! I would like to know if there is anywhere on the net a gallery of all the reward trees of the reward book available. I would like to search through those to see how the layout of the trees looks like as to know which tree i want to unlock. I know that i can see cosmetics and their...
Top Bottom