Recent content by komoriutasuzu

+
  1. komoriutasuzu

I am only able to use my eyes and play this game! Kon kon kon'nichiwa friends!

I received a great response from the staff, thanks guys!
  2. komoriutasuzu

I am currently working on YouTube but you can find me on Twitch under lullabykitsune! I use my tobi on ps5 xbox and switch to. but that was very custom modifications! I would link my twitter and but I might get banned
  3. komoriutasuzu

I use a tobii 4c with many custom programs and scripts! I have to use a total of fifteen programs but it works?. I beat ghosts of tsushima on hard with my eyes! 1666042664 and thank you for the welcome
  4. komoriutasuzu

thanks for the information reaper!
  5. komoriutasuzu

Greetings everyone, my name is Suzu and I just started playing the game! I have a form of muscular dystrophy and currently can only move my eyes. I have made a way to play cyberpunk this way and I am very proud of it! I am a v tuber that plays games and talks using only her eyes! I also mod...
  6. komoriutasuzu

20 million copies sold

what a good recovery 1665958485
  7. komoriutasuzu

Dodging without option?

mods as stated
  8. komoriutasuzu

Additional Hair Request

you can mod any style
  9. komoriutasuzu

A Question about Roach Race?

I think I can do it!
  10. komoriutasuzu

Things that need to be fix.

I would definitely say the access violation bugs
  11. komoriutasuzu

Possible ability (even as DLC) to improve romances?

I am all for more options
  12. komoriutasuzu

Win NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 GPU with Cyberpunk 2077 backplate!

maybe I can buy one in ten years!
  13. komoriutasuzu

Edgerunners Update (Patch 1.6) — list of changes

I am now g ettin g access violation errors now. but otherwise good!
Top Bottom