Recent content by KoncertMajstor

+
  1. KoncertMajstor

New Pre-game face off/coinflip (and comments on 3D leaders)...

Exactly. The first thing that popped into my mind was mobile gaming when I saw it. I don't know why.. perhaps because of the cheap quality, but more something about the style of how it looks I hope they revamp it there are plenty of ways to make mobile look good without looking cheap. It's odd...
  2. KoncertMajstor

New Pre-game face off/coinflip (and comments on 3D leaders)...

The screen where we used to see our leader cards is now replaced with an alpha looking screen of two 3d leaders standing in a void. It's horribly ugly. I'm sad to say, and there's no nicer way to put it. I like this game, and a lot of the HC changes, but this is not right direction if you're...
  3. KoncertMajstor

Casual Mode Locked Out

It definitely is the best decision if they're interested in keeping new players. If you want to play meme decks doing so below rank 7 shouldn't matter. If you lose a few you can easily get back up. Whereas if new players start in casual and get demolished by veterans practicing variations on...
  4. KoncertMajstor

CDPR, please revert OST changes done in 3.1 in the next patch

I hope they enable you to play the old music. And most importantly the original Gwent track from witcher 3. The thronebreaker Mahakam ale track is also great.
  5. KoncertMajstor

Poll: Did You Enjoy The Novigrad Expansion Journal Entries? [Spoilers]

They should have made them more visible somehow, perhaps linked them on the Client main menu screen.
  6. KoncertMajstor

Is this game F2P friendly?

It's only p2w if you absolutely must have 4 meta decks right in your first couple of months of play. Otherwise you can play anything and do well at lower ranks. Also the scrap ratio is incredibly high in this game along with all of the rewards you can earn. Again just compare: streamers like...
  7. KoncertMajstor

About the Requirement to Play Seasonal Mode

Have you tried this seasonal mode? The games fly by. Hence the requirement to play so many. This is great because not only do you farm up experience faster but you finish the requirements super fast. You don't need to play point slam decks if you don't like them. You have enough time to play...
  8. KoncertMajstor

Tutorial Mode?

It's in the reward book. Click on Geralt. The button is on the bottom and looks like a book. When you first load up the game it should be the first thing that pops up. Unless you skipped it somehow. Check out team aretuza's beginner tutorials.
  9. KoncertMajstor

Is this game F2P friendly?

Extremely free friendly. Probably the most so out of the current forerunners. Much better than Hearthstone and MTG. A bit better than elder scrolls legends .. which is also pretty generous
  10. KoncertMajstor

Season of the Draconid - animations too long for the 8 second limit

They need to let us queue things up like you can with Hearthstone. Would play so much smoother. That and just speed up certain animations.
  11. KoncertMajstor

I am happy with some ST changes and very sad that Neophyte didn't get any buff

One month at a time. NR needed the rework first. I doubt they'd fundamentally change NR and mo St ng all in one patch.
  12. KoncertMajstor

Patch 3.1 Patch Notes

Nerfs don't address cards dying too fast and making removal too strong. Nerfing cards would just make everything weaker. The game will be better if cards can land and stick on the board.
  13. KoncertMajstor

Patch 3.1 Patch Notes

Kind of goes back to the discussion that eredins power is better suited to NR. Regardless this is definitely a nice step in the right direction. I was hoping for some more fundamental card changes but I understand why NR got the treatment first
  14. KoncertMajstor

RNG ruins the game.

One of magics biggest problems was and is mana. Sure you can ratio your deck properly and tech in burn lands and other land tutors to thin quickly but people losing to mana draws (usually not enough) was a major drawback to the game. I agree that all cards should feel useful however. I'm...
  15. KoncertMajstor

Art Direction -- My thoughts, and a question on previous artists

All of her works are so rich with detail and masterfully executed to look photorealistic. The Dana still image conveys a sense of movement even more so than the premium . The eerie lighting of her flying through some dark creepy woods almost transports you into that world. Would be a real shame...
Top Bottom