Recent content by Kourteous

+
  1. Kourteous

difference between CDPR and RockStar..

The issues are there even if the game was in perfect technical state. Story telling, world interaction, crafting system, police behaviour, criminals behaviour, menu design, driving/handling, gangs intro and erradication, district progression, fixers introduction and completion, and so on...
  2. Kourteous

Why does V sleep like an idiot on her/his bed?

Because he is an idiot.
  3. Kourteous

You've been playing Cyberpunk 2077 too much when....

When the game is running really bad and crashing on PS4 and only after 2 weeks you decide to buy Ghost of Tsushima and, as soon as you play it you realize that Cyberpunk 2077 was a bad decision. Ghost of Tsushima is a top game!
  4. Kourteous

Lawsuit is happening sad days ahead

This game was not developed for PS4. SONY is the main issue. They should know what they are selling. Is the drug maker to be blamed if Sony sells drugs at PS Store? Btw, Ghost of Tsushima is perfect at PS4. Awesome game made by awesome developers.
  5. Kourteous

Poor excuses and terrible arguments.

I prefer the 4th option: 4th: Play less video games, make some cardio, kiss someone and try to make sex everyday. In the mean time CDPR will continue working and improving the game. :smart:
  6. Kourteous

Stealth gameplay is impossible

Be more Cyber: Attributes / Cool / Crouching Tiger Cyberware / Nervous System / Synaptic Accelerator Operating System / Mods (buy a nice OS and mod it) Take it easy, slow down your behavior and enjoy the game. There are heaps of things to do and try. Don't go running blind. Do side missions...
  7. Kourteous

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

It is entertaining. I'm playing for more than 10hs and I only finished the mission The Hide minutes ago. There are plenty of activities, people and places to interact with. I'm also reading the jornal and managing my inventory a lot. Yes there are some bugs and issues but they are not a big...
  8. Kourteous

how do you like the character editor?

Disappointed. Mass Effect have a much better system to edit the character.
  9. Kourteous

Important announcement regarding Cyberpunk 2077 release date

Corporate business model at it's core.
  10. Kourteous

Thoughts on influencers/youtubers being NPCs in the game

I really don't like it. This will break the immersion. Bad idea at all!!!
  11. Kourteous

top 10 favorite games

Sleeping Dogs God of War (all games) Days Gone Horizon Zero Dawn The Last of Us Tomb Raider + Shadow of the Tomb Raider + Raise of the Tomb Raider The Witcher 3 Assassins Creed Odyssey Metal Gear Solid V Uncharted (all games + The Lost Legacy)
  12. Kourteous

Rate the avatar above you!

7/10, if a puffer fish was in that movie Annihilation (2018), it would look like that.
  13. Kourteous

Cyberpunk 2077 - Screenshot Master Thread

For the very first time a "spoiler alert" makes me think twice if I check it or not. Mostly, I always avoid spoilers!
  14. Kourteous

Announcing an original anime series – CYBERPUNK: EDGERUNNERS!

That's perfect! After more than one year playing Cyberpunk 2077, this anime will be very welcome for sure. It may make us rethink the way we are facing the Night City's possibilities.
  15. Kourteous

Cyberpunk 2077 & next-gen consoles compatibility

That's great news!!! First I will know and play the game on PS4. And then mastering and 100% completion on PS5! ;-)
Top Bottom