Recent content by koziklocek

+
  1. K

Minimap Suck

I found great solution to this problem. Switch it off. It actually works. Driving is much easier without staring in top right corner.
  2. K

Anybody have solution to too low difficulty?

Look in game very hard description says, that careful picking right skills and gearing up is necessary to survive. And thats what i expect. I want my planning/gearing being pushed to the limit, i want a challenge. A sort of challenge that will require me to play good. Ways how i can play worse...
  3. K

Please explain the HALF LIFE in final battle. (spoiler)

I've been playing with hud off so didn't realized i had less hp, but it was still so easy it disappointed me. I desperately need mod that halves v hp and multiply enemy hpx10. Game is setting up secret ending, calls it suicide mission, but you go there, your guns go brrrrrr for 5 sec, you win...
  4. K

Game Difficulty - will Cyberpunk ever be made remotely challenging?

There is not enough enemies for them to not be bullet spongy. How much long it takes to kill everything in any mission? 10sec? how long it takes to get there? 5 min? This game either need to up enemy hp *their lv or spawn enough enemies to have a firefight.
  5. K

I didnt watched it coz i didnt want to spoil it for myself then. it was around 12-15min long i think. In my run with perks i was using 400dps defender coz i like it and was still one shooting everything
  6. K

Reduce Rain Frequency

Middle one looks like sandstorm SPOILERS SPOILERS If after rescuing Saul you ignore panam and just run away on your own you will have perma sandstorm everywhere in your game
  7. K

There was a video somewhere on this forum with someone doing hardest mission, which plot wise supposed to be suicidal without any perks and with green weapons only. CDPR need to rename their difficulties to newborn baby mode, grandma mode, dont have keyboard mode, and very easy mode.
  8. K

[SPOILERS] Everyone VS Adam Smasher

Wow how did you achieved Smasher not dying after 1st shot? Nice video btw
  9. K

@PaBlaise No. tech weapons are actually pretty weak compared to stealth or hacking. If single use of contagion can clear whole house while you are on the street in your car running without armor wont help either. What i am looking for is mod for enemies to have 10xhp, stuff like that
  10. K

Please. Cheats, trainers, mods, anything that will keep enemies alive after a poke, more dangerous, more aware or smarter. Ty in advance
Top Bottom