Recent content by kraidy

+
  1. K

Gaunter O'Dim = better antagonist than Wild Hunt

Another good thing is they never revealed what he truly was. You got hints and connections, but not once wash is real name or what he truly was ever revealed and that overall adds to the mysterious and unsettling nature of him.
  2. K

Was something cut from Hearts of Stone?

I think this refers to Either way they probably cut it because they remembered that there is established canon stuff for Shani that happens in the future.
  3. K

Why the Third act is as good as the rest of the game.

Lambert can die. And yes considering the entire Kaer Morhen part was the best part in the entire series for me.
  4. K

Saskia comic

Ugh.
  5. K

Who got the worst treatment?

Go play a bioware game....
  6. K

Dandy is extremely complex in the books and the games simply never show this which is a dam shame. Not even his wit is good. CDP was on the right track in TW3 with him and it's a shame they didn't go further.
  7. K

Dandy has never been good in the games, but out oft he three games, he was far better in 3 then 1 and 2. Least int his game there was an enjoyable quest for him.
  8. K

Explain to me how a bad romance to a side character is worse then Eredin, the wild hunt, Radovid and Avalac'h?
  9. K

They should have just had Yen from the get go tbh. Yen was better in one game then Triss was in all three games.
  10. K

Uh no it's not? Triss in the books suffered massively from PTSD, was a coward most of the time and sold out Ciri, only standing on her own in Rivia when Yen at last broke her out of her shell. There's also her massive appearance change for the games that was clearly for sex appeal. Eh she was...
  11. K

The problem with Sile is not so much that happens, more it always happens. Like sure Letho warned us that this would happen, but the issue is it always happena. It's a general issue with certain things in TW3 overall. The witch hunts ALWAYS HAPPEN, Radovid ALWAYS goes bonkers, Hanselt is ALWAYS...
  12. K

Is it me, or is the Witcher 3 really toned down in the sex department? (sorta spoilers?)

I just wish the sex scenes where as good as the unicorn scene. No underwear and crap, no scene shifting to people talking (which the bath scene in TW2 did) no animal analogies ect
  13. K

Eredin, the wild hunt, Avalac'h and Radovid are the worst. Dijkstra and Ciri are generally good until certain parts (Reason of State for Dijkstra and end of the game for Ciri being the big ones) Emyhr and the lodge just needed more screentime. Just my opinion on things. Outside the characters...
  14. K

Why is Avalac'h hardly mentioned in this thread? Are we forgetting the bs white washing? that's as bad as Eredin and end of the game Ciri.
  15. K

Advice on Playing Previous Witcher Games after The Witcher III.

As much as I enjoyed 1, it has not aged well at all imo.
Top Bottom