Recent content by KrazyK785

+
  1. K

Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

Was the forum down for anyone else just now? ---------- Updated at 05:34 PM ---------- Was the forum down for anyone else just now? ---------- Updated at 05:35 PM ---------- Was the forum down for anyone else just now?
  2. K

This seems to be the only Triss related issue in this patch: Fixes an issue where in certain situations the player was unable to find Triss during the Final Preparations quest.
  3. K

Ah just read your recent posts so I'm thinking no news today...So I'll just ask my daily question: If you could pick just two things the REDs HAVE TO (and I mean lives depend on it) fix, what would it be? For me number 1 is the fact that Triss HAS to be at Kaer Morhen before you ever get...
  4. K

Another day another dollar...or crown in this case An updates from the Devs yet today? All I'm seeing in the past pages is the usual...and when does 1.07 hit consoles? Ah I almost forgot...my contribution for the day :cheers2:
  5. K

Ummm...wow...I'm speechless... I didn't know if you were mocking us with Triss and Geralt having an elder blood child -_-, but then I realized that you were joking with Robo-Bonhart lol
  6. K

Something interesting that idk if it's been mentioned but when looking for Dandelion and in turn Priscillia, people mention her accent and stage name "Calonetta" is Koviri in nature... Here's hoping not only to the Kovir Expansion but also a Triss and Priscillia conversation together!
  7. K

I don't know if I'd called what I read arguments... I don't want to bring it up again so I won't quote anything, but from the late 190 to early 200 pages some people got...well pretty ballsy to say the least. But whatever it's in the past, all we have to do is: Stay Calm and Romance Triss
  8. K

Considering the fact that he said "We'll look into it" means that they are still probably in the process of planning out what's going to be fixed and what is not. In my opinion I'm guessing we won't see the update patch till the end of July or mid-August...maybe. Also looking back to the...
  9. K

200 pages in less than one week...DAMN! You guys never cease to amaze!
  10. K

It's moments like those that I wish mods were available on console
  11. K

I'd like to think that while Triss was squeezing every bit of life out of Menge, Menge thought to himself: "Wow she has pretty eyes..."
  12. K

You sir... ...just made my day
  13. K

These are more like complaints, but anyway if that's the way you feel... You are entitled to your own opinion.
  14. K

Lol I knew that... :crybaby: ---------- Updated at 08:01 PM ---------- I did not know that... Thank you! Learn something knew everyday i guess
  15. K

Wedding?! What wedding? To who?! I'LL KILL HIM...or her Don't leave me Triss...
Top Bottom