Recent content by Krisk7

+
  1. K

Dismemberment in TW3

Dismemberment adds to realism so full support. To the OP: Geralt is not a butcher? well at least not in Blaviken :)
  2. K

Gametrailers/Neogaf: Top 10 Most Anticipated Games of 2014

slightly different take 2014 The Witcher 3 2015 Star Citizen 2016 Cyberpunk 2077
  3. K

merry christmas and happy new year from CDPR

English version here Not sure if it's official.
  4. K

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – VGX Trailer . Watch Here

Wow, short, but sometimes less is more. Totally stoked on this, especially: - Novigrad panorama - Physics - blowing out windows with Aard - Disarming by cutting off palms :)
  5. K

The Witcher 3: What is a next-gen RPG? - by Eurogamer

The following piece is quite surprising for me: 4K is also something that's on the table for PC, but there are UI compatibility issues to take into account. "We're trying to organise it," Badowski said. Really? I understand you don't want to piss off Sony and Microsoft whose hardware has...
  6. K

will the PC version be better then the PS4 version

Yes, due to resolution higher than 1080p (no doubt 4K will be possible) and framerate higher than 30 fps (depends on your hardware)
  7. K

Really CD Projekt !!....

This.
  8. K

Interview with Konrad Tomaszkiewicz for Polter.pl

Yeah, I catch the drift bro ... they could also make crappy graphics to get away with lack of customization. Users will be so mad at horrible frame rates that they will not even notice you are stuck with your starting weapons and skills :p
  9. K

What TW3 could learn from Ryse

I would like to see if Ryse creators can really deliver on what they promised. Now we can only compare TW2 combat vs. the plans of Ryse's creators. Combat in TW3 will be greatly improved over TW2, which already was OK for me. In TW3: - The flow will be more natural vs. TW2 and there will be...
  10. K

Geralt wearing a CORSET!!?

Nothing wrong with that. There are people who look like this, although I think Geralt in TW2 was OK.
  11. K

The Witcher 3 on maximum settings on PC

I guess you are saying about maxing out on 1920 * 1080. Please consider that next year a lot of people will be showing TW3 played on 2560 * 1440 and 3840 * 2160 (4K) and you will probably want to play it this way :) So ... wait ... new cards from both NVIDIA and AMD will be coming in the next...
  12. K

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt on Xbox One will be different from PS4 version

We just need to find some quotes from CD Projekt that they aimed for the same level of experience for PC and XBOX ONE while working on TW2 and further discussion will become pointless.
  13. K

GamesCom 2013

I am sure the environments in TW3 will be stunning. What I can only hope for is that the face gesture system will be much improved to come closer to L.A. Noire. Anyway whatever happens CD Pojekt are doing marvelous job and I will enjoy TW3 next year. Respect to the moderators. You are...
  14. K

Please a better combat system in W3

CD Projekt wanted to create a meaningful combat that will be much more than button mashing ala Skyrim or MMOs. We ca see that they are still looking as combat system is in my opinion single aspect of the game that got totally overhauled from TW1 to TW2 and I expect we will see almost equally big...
  15. K

GamesCom 2013

Looks like there was a leak during one of the demos. The forest with the wind looks really stunning and it's still pre-alpha. http://gematsu.com/2013/08/the-witcher-3-first-gameplay-footage-leaked Enjoy while it lasts.
Top Bottom