Recent content by krswoodward

+
  1. K

Gwent beta live stream with developers 12.06.2017

i think if you get the leader cards you'll get max scrape then you can actually craft whatever leader you want
  2. K

Gwent beta live stream with developers 06.06.2017

time to say goodbye to all the crappy players who rely on a broken nilfgaard deck LMAO!!! I hope they nerf golems and make rot tosser silver or make it doomed and relentless.also vics need to be silver or like merchant said just banish a unit and boost like 3. not resurrect a beast card 3 or...
  3. K

Literally everyone plays Nilfgaard.

I highly doubt they reset at this point unless something goes gravely wrong in coding an update and thats rarely bad enough to make a reset 99% of the time it's just a roll back .
  4. K

Lock - Unlock interactions

Sorry I have no clue why i said cleaver and shackles. I posted a lot yesterday and must have run two post together in my head lol. lost train of thought there somehow. Those are both locksand would not affect Resilience. Ignore that and i'll correct the original post.But the rest still apply.
  5. K

Volume should be adjustable in game.

If you're running windows 10 you can drop individual programs sound in the volume mixer for windows. plus the game does have audio adjustment under settings.
  6. K

Let's talk about Quen Sign...

you should be focusing Quen Sign solely on the boost for multiples in decks like Blue's or Queen's. Don't focus on the crappy shield. Plenty of cards have defense such as armour or shield built in.
  7. K

Succubus

if you gonna run her run drowner but i suggest running mirror which initially does the same thing without the risk
  8. K

Lock - Unlock interactions

Resilience is a toggle effect that is toggled on or off by events. So basically he shut it off by locking it. If you unlock it that doesn't turn it back on. Unlocking/Locking is a toggle event in itself for the lock.The cards Resilience will still have to be toggled on again with something like...
  9. K

How does Shield work?

shield is used to negate "1 power reducing effect". This is hard for effects too like weaken but not events like destroy or remove. In the case of something like "Rot tosser's" "Cow Carcass" witch stats Destroy. This would negate the shield and just destroy the card all together. DB Heavy...
  10. K

Katakan useless

the point is to play high cards first round and no ghouls so second round they're played consecutive not flooding the GY just pulling and katakan backs up ghoul in the case there all shit pulls. from either GY.that way you can still have power 2nd round winning in 2.if you match 1st round play...
  11. K

Netdecking Discussion [Why is everyone doing it?]

I dont hate net decking. I love it. I dont do it at all but knowing the meta helps me counter very easily. if you're running into the same decks craft a few cards to counter if needed. but dont waste scrap on legendaries to begin. for 1 legendary you can get 24+commons, 10 rares or 4 epic. the...
  12. K

Katakan useless

I would say ghoul is better under this theory: Ghoul can be pulled by other cards easier thinning your deck which means space for more cards in your hand with potentially the same outcome at katakan. Granted kat can choose but the advantage of not having to have ghoul in hand and a pull chance...
  13. K

Harpy (Egg) Triggers Deathwish (for Nekkers, Earth Elemental)

yeah when the harpy spawned next to the harpey egg and nekker it summoned the deathwish for them. it doesnt destroy the card when the deathwish is triggered. harpy eggs can be used for crazy spawn chains. use 3 celaenoharpy at the same time and watch the magic lmao! opponent will flip
  14. K

Free Meteorite Powder

I like your guys style, giving free stuff when you get DDos'd by the 12 yr old in his moms basement, but i think most F2P players would have rathered gold for kegs or a few kegs in general to ease the grind since daily challenges aren't implemented. But again thank you regardless. Just a...
Top Bottom