Recent content by Krul2k

+
  1. Krul2k

Patch 2.1?? (Xbox)

Another Update is live guys
  2. Krul2k

Patch 2.1?? (Xbox)

Before todays 32gb update my game version was 2.0.0.5, after the update my game version is 2.0.0.5 with it still showing in-game on the main menu as 2.0. Has the wrong patch been uploaded?
  3. Krul2k

Cant Start DLC????

On every character i have that was pre 2.0 she contacted me outside my flat if i was inside or after Vik's call if outside. On a new char, your right, straight after the VDB mission an your attack an Johnny talk she should then contact you
  4. Krul2k

Cant Start DLC????

Go outside your home if your in it.
  5. Krul2k

[POLL] Did you take the oath?

Nope
  6. Krul2k

Why are tech weapons non-lethal vs cyberpsycho events? (And are other weapons also non-lethal?)

Most my weapons seem non lethal if i play right, IE I'm not going berserk. Their is exceptions like Blades etc but all my guns seem to disable rather than kill with enemies going into the "downed" state, i can typically go up to the target in this state and intentionally shot them to kill though
  7. Krul2k

Clothing changes are not good.

Both ways don't or didn't bother me The old way you could easily say the material of the clothing had the protection and you modded it to add some more The new system i feel obliged to wear body armour and a gonk helmet though a extra 50 armour or not won't make or break any of my builds...
  8. Krul2k

New Ending (SPOILER ALERT)

That about clones was a genuine question i was hoping someone had a answer to, i am curious about the "state" of clones in this universe, it seemed a simple solution not for our broke arse but someone like Saburo Arasaka who does have the resources, hence why I am curious. My "problem" isn't so...
  9. Krul2k

It's the same ending for Arasaka apart from one and it was always like that from before Phantom Liberty The only time it's different is when V decides to trust Hanako. You don't abandon your life, you're simply "investigating" another possible lead on a cure, one at that point of time could...
  10. Krul2k

Yeah i get that tbh, just seemed exceedingly weird to me, they can literally download someone onto a chip but not clone them, heck we don't have half their tech an can do animals, it a really strange scenario if I'm honest but as i said that's just from someone who don't know the lore or science
  11. Krul2k

With the tech readily available in the CP universe what's the story or non story about clones? With all that tech wouldn't it be simple to clone V, engram old V an then put the engram in the clone? Or is that to simple, seems like the engram is actually the hard part but I'm honestly coming...
  12. Krul2k

Whelp, went the Reed route, not the ending just the route, an gotta admit, i really didn't like it. Everything for one felt wrong, like picking to trust Arasaka wrong, i felt dirty, unclean, and the actual mission did nothing but add to that and pour on annoyance and frustration to boot, doubt...
  13. Krul2k

Not a bug but don't know where to post

The Ripper at Longshore Stacks in Dogtown, when he stands behind his counter i can't leave the shop because his options as a ripper doc replace the option to open the door an leave, i tried from various angles but the option to open the door simply wouldn't appear. What did work was pressing...
  14. Krul2k

My thoughts after 30 hours of 2.0

You can become insanely rich just selling the weapon drops an with increased vendor money it more convenient aswell, i easily made over 300k doing this in Dogtown alone. You also get a shit boat of lego's threw at you which are easily dismantled for parts to upgrade. Netrunning is "different"...
  15. Krul2k

I don't mean it in a "haha what a shit option the developers gave" joke i mean it from the perspective that I've not played one V who'd take that as a option, most of mine would say their a legend, made it if you will, and yes it was a insane, oft stupid and crazy run but honestly probably...
Top Bottom