Recent content by ksaad

+
  1. K

Low FPS - Lags so bad I can't play!

Hmm, good point. How about a Sapphire 7750? It's not a very demanding unit and happens to be pretty space-friendly. Well I guess that's one of the reasons why I stopped going for brands. I had a similar problem like maybe 8 years ago when I was desperately trying to fit in an AGP GPU and getting...
  2. K

TW2EE Low framerate issue

It's not exactly the same game on the Xbox. Everything's been toned down, and the console gets pushed to its limit to barely maintain 30 FPS at 720p. Say, I bet you can run the game just fine on medium settings at 720p, no? Because from what I keep hearing/reading, the Xbox's version is close to...
  3. K

Low FPS - Lags so bad I can't play!

You can't always trust the system requirements. That's a common knowledge amongst PC gamers. Even the recommended GPU (GTX 260) isn't enough to run the game "as it's meant to be". Hotnels' recommendation seems most adequate. Depending on your screen resolution you'll do just fine with a 400...
  4. K

EE - PART 2 : Need the correct one!

This has been posted quite a few several times by now. Go to http://en.thewitcher.com/ee_manual/ and pick whatever file you need.
  5. K

Patch EE errors and new laptop issues afterwords, any help appreciated!

The patch error is resolved by re-downloading Part 2, which you may find here http://en.thewitcher.com/ee_manual/ By ignoring that particular file, you're actually skipping well over 10GB worth of content, which is almost the entire update. I advise you reinstall the game, re-download Part 2...
  6. K

PS3 or not to PS3?

I understand that a game's success is commonly measured by its sales. But what can hold a game so unique in its genre like The Witcher against a majority-favored title like CoD for instance? I believe it's "yet" to be this successful in its own category. You probably don't see it that way, and...
  7. K

PS3 or not to PS3?

Agreed.
  8. K

PS3 or not to PS3?

Despite how statistics are raised, do you consider the game to be a potential top hit?
  9. K

PS3 or not to PS3?

True. The main complaint regarding PS3 development was Sony's infamous provided API. CDPR is new to the console field, and their take on the Xbox was due to the similar architecture it shares with the PC. The Witcher 2 is already becoming one of the most successful games of all time, and that...
  10. K

EE Preload install problem wth CDProjekt?!

I'm taking your word for it as I'm re-downloading Part 2. But may I ask how you figured it out?
  11. K

EE Preload install problem wth CDProjekt?!

That's it. My long awaited night of epic is officially ruined :/
  12. K

CDP- Does the PC EE have the new lighting seen in the 360 screens?

The one on the left is from the Xbox version. I really hope this Enhanced Edition enhances the visuals on the PC.
  13. K

TW2 Enhanced Edition pre-download

A pre-download on Steam would most likely make the game unplayable until release date. The problem with Steam is that it downloads pre-extracted content. It's annoying that you'll have to download about 12GB on the 17th, when you badly want to play it, but it's even more annoying in general that...
  14. K

What is the gameplay changes in the ED version?

I can't tell for sure, but I'm guessing the Xbox version will have its own leaderboards on LIVE?
  15. K

For the love of God... Why do you stutter?

The following link explains everything in details; http://www.gog.com/en/forum/the_witcher_2/possible_stutter_fix_worked_for_me_single_gpu
Top Bottom