Recent content by kubfor

+
  1. K

The Vladimír Vilimovský UI Project

Map looks amazing. Really good job. There's only one thing tho... Kaer Morhen icon is in the wrong place. Should be put more on the right (or east whateva)
  2. K

[Lighting Mods] STLM 3.0

STWLM is modification for Witcher 3 made by mixing two most popular lighting mods - STLM and WLM. Project's purpose was to take advantages from these mods and mix them by personal preference to accomplish something stable, good looking and to eliminate disadvantages which these mods in my...
  3. K

E3 HUD & UI OUT NOW

Gotta say that mod is just incredible! Amount of work and its quality is antonishing, guys. But what's more admirable - despite of huge amount of things that are put into this mod i've managed to merge it with all mods that i've already used: friendly hud, complete animations, ghost mode etc...
  4. K

[Lighting Mods] STLM 3.0

You can also wait for Essenthy to fix it. But he doesn't and won't care so it's going to last really long. :)
  5. K

[Lighting Mods] STLM 3.0

U can download here heavily modified swamp looking something like 3.2 with fixed nights. Or use this env and repack STLM if u mind.
  6. K

[Lighting Mods] STLM 3.0

https://imgur.com/a/hcgTb
  7. K

[Lighting Mods] STLM 3.0

https://youtu.be/xPTj-KBgsWQ Another velen's showcase. And important info. One of authors of mods I've used: Mishikedman gave me green light to publish it. I want to thank him for his decision, cuz he decided that thinking about the people who ask to release this. There were few things we...
  8. K

[Lighting Mods] STLM 3.0

Wrote messages to both of them today and I'm waiting for replies. There are few tweak left that I want to too, but with their permission I think I can release it in about a week.
  9. K

[Lighting Mods] STLM 3.0

3 more videos: swamp, fyke isle and skellige. More info in description of every video.
  10. K

[Lighting Mods] STLM 3.0

https://youtu.be/OP3gEAy-7bU Another video showing modified Novigrad. Changes consist of few little sky tweaks just before dawn, but the biggest thing is a darker night with toned down fog and decreased ambient light.There's fixed torch light too. I'll prepare a couple more videos: STLM's swamp...
  11. K

[Lighting Mods] STLM 3.0

It's a sample of personal modification of STLM. Base was WLM V, which I tweaked and put into that fog and coloring from STLM with little changes. Of course all credits belong to Essenthy and Mishi.
  12. K

rokenz workshop

U modify default hair so hairworks will still work on new model, right? :)
  13. K

Wiedzmin lighting mod WIP version

Shirataki It looks fine with lighting but i think u should work on colors: sky is a bit too yellow or white on the other side. Is it possible to get more orange and blue?
  14. K

Wiedzmin lighting mod WIP version

8.0 tonight? :) can't w8 to see new fyke isle
Top Bottom