Recent content by kubs

+
  1. K

Informacja o zamówieniach przedpremierowych złożonych u CDP Sp. z o.o.

Nowy mail od rzekomego syndyka: Edit: ten sam mail, co kolega powyżej.
  2. K

Damage Exploit with the Hearts of Stone Expansion Runewright

It's the same glitch as reported here http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/60479-Witcher-3-Enchantment-glitch-can-make-you-1-shot-everything-in-game
  3. K

Levity - Balance - Heft enchantment glitch - Possible Solution

I hope the enchanting bugs will get fixed next patch. After hours of playing with the same gear there's a possibility of upgrading most if it but the bugs ruin all the fun :(
  4. K

Card Collector Indicator?

It hasn't been introduced in 1.11.
  5. K

Developer Spotlight - Marcin Blacha: Question-Collection Thread [Spoilers]

1. Why have you departed from the more scientific-oriented nature of White Frost, that we can read about in Sapkowski's books (naturally occurring glaciation)? 2. How exactly did Ciri beat the White Frost? 3. Did you simply run out of time to flesh out and better explain the whole White Frost...
  6. K

Witcher 3 Enchantment glitch can make you 1 shot everything in game

I'd imagine a few people have reported it so far. Besides, devs are obviously reading this forum. I wish a RED would respond here to let us know if they need more help from us to pin it down or are they fully aware of the issues.
  7. K

The best money glitch hearts of stone, millions in few minutes

How exactly does it influence anyone else but the exploiting player himself?
  8. K

Witcher 3 Enchantment glitch can make you 1 shot everything in game

I've reported this to devs with save file and a video showing the exploit, but they wouldn't accept it since I had an active console mod on, while the bug occurred. Here's the vid if anyone's interested https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rOELpACmYHU
  9. K

Gameplay Changes Thread

It would be cool, if there was a Gwent tournament which would require you to build a specific deck, e.g. using given number of specific cards, or using only ones themed specifically etc.
  10. K

Character Builds, Ability Points, & How to Kick Ass Thread

Why wouldn't you use the new Viper swords?
  11. K

Co dokładnie dają słowa runiczne Napełnienie i Wigor

Napełnienie - jeśli masz dostępny punkt adrenaliny, wyjmij miecz z Napełnieniem i rzuć np. Igni. Jak zaatakujesz tym mieczem, to poleci z niego Igni. Wigor - nie testowałem tego, ale z tego co rozumiem działa to z leczeniem, czyli np. masz 100% życia, a Twoje pasywne x/s witalności ulepsza Twój...
  12. K

Caretaker is WAAAAAAAAY unbalanced

As a matter of fact, majority of sets revolve around sign intensity and, if I'm not mistaken, Feline set is the only one that directly supports sword build.
  13. K

About Blood and Wine (SPOILERS)

Skills working passively, please. Keep the amount of active skills we can use, but make the other ones effective in like 25% or something, so that the skill points aren't literally useless.
  14. K

[Hearts of Stone] Socketed Glyphs Disappear After Reloading

They also disappear while fast traveling in between major zones.
Top Bottom