Recent content by kunkej

+
  1. K

Very poor performance since patch 1.10

Use GOG galaxy and update the game to latest version, GOG galaxy has newer version than the download list on gog.com. There's some unnecessary files in the x64 folder like d3d11.dll that make the game run worse. After I've updated it with GOG galaxy they are no longer there and the game...
  2. K

Stutter, fps drops and darker game after patch 1.10

What do you mean by the game being darker? It's exactly the same as before for me. The difference is they changed the lighting a bit, it looks way better than before and similar to E3 2014 demo. I has a lot more visible HBAO+ in shadowed areas and Geralt isnt lit up like a bulb. If you have...
  3. K

New Game+ is coming it seems

Oh... ,why would they put it in there, couldn't find it. Now it works, thanks. You have to load up your finished main questline and save it again, then quit to main menu and it will work. You are instructed to do that in the tutorial.
  4. K

I don't even have new game + option in menu...
  5. K

NG+ out now for Witcher 3

It's not working for me..... I have 1.08.2 installed, newgame+ installed. Loaded up finished game save and still no newgame+ in menu showing. WTF.
  6. K

Weird.. It tells me to load up my finished main quest save, save it again and then new game+ should be available in main menu but it's not...
  7. K

There is 1.08.2 on gog manual download list. Probably not yet on galaxy. EDIT : Its up on galaxy, just installed 1.08.2
  8. K

that's because theres 1.08.2 patch on gog.com too.
  9. K

Which skills did 1.05 fix?

Rend works, each adrenaline bar gives me really high damage bonus, you just have to hold the button long enough. You can see the adrenaline bar turning white as you are holding the button, every consecutive bar requires more stamina, so you have to hold it longer to use all three. It does deal...
  10. K

Patch 1.05 -> Popup, crashes and low-res textures?!

I can confirm textures issues, not sure about anything else, but I've noticed a texture bug that appears randomly. Geralt's armor has really low res textures but as soon as you speak to an NPC his normal high res textures load and you also have them after finishing the conversation, but later on...
Top Bottom