Recent content by KunoichiRider

+
  1. KunoichiRider

Would You Rather See Multiplayer Or More DLC/Expansions?

Coop with a few friends is also multiplayer, but not MMO. I would appreciate coop and expansions ;)
  2. KunoichiRider

things that we still need after 1.5 (that modders have already added)

If other factions should be able to chase you, it includes that faction NCPD also has a functioning chase system. CDPR themselves set the expectation for this very topic. P.S.: I stop discussions whenever someone calls"But there was a disclaimer: subject to change's, since I have noticed people...
  3. KunoichiRider

People that are older than the gaming generation

If your Steam game download experience consisted of buying a print magazine*, typing code from that paper magazine, debug (typos made by yourself) and then play, you probably like computer gaming so much, you will never stop it. :) *These magazines had sometimes typos, so you had no chance to...
  4. KunoichiRider

What game are you currently playing

I hope I can break my perpetual cycle of Ghost Recon Breakpoint, Ghost Recon Future Soldier, ARMA III, Ghost Recon Wildlands with Hitman III starting by tomorrow.
  5. KunoichiRider

People that are older than the gaming generation

Your sample population is not well selected. You can still massively expand your knowledge of (gaming) history. The "gamer generation" are in fact 50-60 years old who have played from Elite on the c64 to Doom on the 386/486, e.g. BTW, as an over50 I demand better of a game than walking around...
  6. KunoichiRider

Outta curiosity pc players, how excited are you for 1.5?

AFAICS the major issues of lacking AI, physics, gameplay mechanics and Potemkin Village Open World will probably not be addressed. This game, which has been toted around as an RPG for about seven and a half years, does'nt even have a walk button on PC after more than a year after release, ffs...
  7. KunoichiRider

The potential arrival of Cyberpunk Online (March - April 2022)

Will they cooperate with Linden Labs or consult Brian Schuster from Utherverse? ;)
  8. KunoichiRider

What do you desire for the first expansion (not DLC) ? Make a list

First they need to fix this: AI, Physics, Gameplay Mechanics. Then they can think of selling an expansion, preferable a neo-noir story with a new protagonist, who could even be an NPC from the base game. And if they can spare the time after a year maybe a walk button on PC? Also fix the...
  9. KunoichiRider

What game are you currently playing

Revisiting Hong Kong in "Sleeping Dogs" Car Races and Bike Races which are actually fun. Street Vendors/Food&Drink Vendors which serve a function in the game. Mano-y-mano combat including using devices is well done. Use of environment for finishing moves. Parkour is nicely implemented. The city...
  10. KunoichiRider

If you could choose 4 games to put into Cyberpunk

Deus Ex MD - gameplay mechanics Ghost Recon Wildlands - Weapon Usage; Weapon Sound, "Feel of Weapon", Party of 1 PC&3 NPC Mass Effect series (excluding Andromedia) - unrivalled storytelling and deep character backgrounds Sleeping Dogs - animations, feel of and for player avatar, ...
  11. KunoichiRider

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.3 development insight]

Actually it seems it does not zoom out, the marker indicating your character in the minimap is just moved from the center of the minimap to the bottom, thus giving you the illusion of zooming out, because you can see farther.
  12. KunoichiRider

The 2 things that this game needs most

Social Hubs exist in multimillion inhabitant cities in meatspace. Cultural venues from opera houses and theaters to fringe group underground venues, bars, cafes, restaurants, ... Think the bar of Jackie's mother, where you had some encounter and quests starter. In Cyberspace you have/had BBS...
  13. KunoichiRider

What do you actually LIKE about the game?

The IP it is based on, Score, Soundtrack, some (voice) actors, especially the actress of female V, Art And this is the problem of this game. A superb director of photography, score, soundtrack, cast, art direction and location scout may salvage a movie with average screenwriting even if it is...
  14. KunoichiRider

What would you say to this change in combat? [Possible spoilers] [Poll]

In a store, apartment, or just after a rest/sleep magazines should be filled automatically. During combat the ammunition in the swapped out magazine should vanish, or, if the game can handle it, put back into the inventory with its remaining cartridge count.
  15. KunoichiRider

On Hype...

Please bear in mind, that this game and its PR-campaign also catered especially to people interested in cyberpunk as a genre, from the RTG Table Top Fanbase to elitist Sprawl-ites. These people received a product which was substandard in some game-design/mechanics aspects, and also did not...
Top Bottom