Recent content by kuyukutsuki

+
  1. kuyukutsuki

Sign (Igni) build overpowered?

There is a sign that becomes more overpowered than Igni. In the blood and wine dlc, there is a quest that will give you advanced mutations. However, overusing it might cause the game to crash. Also, since you are focusing on signs most likely you'll have a high sign intensity by the time you're...
  2. kuyukutsuki

Alter endgame state at Corvo Bianco?

I not 100% sure but most likely you'll have to play the quest again or just find a save file that has a relationship with either Yen or Triss.
  3. kuyukutsuki

Changing item names

It seems that I will need to do study on how to create my own w3string file because if I set UsePlaceholdersForMissingStrings=True it somehow messes other things like in combat if I do a counter I get a missing localisation_key_name or if whenever I damage enemies with non critical from the...
  4. kuyukutsuki

Changing item names

Tried downloading it. Now my problem is that I don't know how to extract or where to get the w3string file. I've tried uncooking the dlc10 content folder since it's the folder that I used get the mesh and xml files from(thanks to Marvel Master). But the only csv files that I've found was...
  5. kuyukutsuki

Changing item names

Has anyone resolved this yet? Because I'm also having the same problem and I've been looking for answers for about 3 days now. the problem is that when I try to change localisation_key_name its no longer getting displayed in the game.
  6. kuyukutsuki

The Tutorial Compendium

Hi, I need help with the dlc I've created. I made overpowered swords just for fun and everything actually worked except for the name of the swords and armors. Normally weapon names is on top and below it is the description. For example: WITCHER WOLF STEEL SWORD STEELSWORD For example its...
Top Bottom