Recent content by Kwanzi

+
  1. Kwanzi

Foltest needs to be nerfed hard next patch

BUMP Looks like history is repeating itself
  2. Kwanzi

Suggested change to Dettlaff leader

A little overlooked this season, the once mighty Dettlaff is now a weak and redundant leader. As the monster control leader, he has access to worse control cards than Eithne and Crach. With Regis:Bloodlust, Enraged Ifrit, Protofleder, Gimpy Gerwin, Cyclops, and Whispess all receiving nerfs...
  3. Kwanzi

Matchmaking still flawed?

You have more lives than Dettlaff. I thought you've quit Gwent at least 3 or 4 times over the course of this thread.
  4. Kwanzi

Now that the only Tier 1 ST leader is butchered, I hope CDPR is happy, content and rests in peace

I don't think Scoia-Tael is that bad in the meta right now. Their nemesis- big monsters, was significantly weakened and is rarely encountered this season. The reduction of big monsters had wide implications on the meta, with Northern Realms, which used to prey on monsters, being less useful as a...
  5. Kwanzi

It’s the Underdog Leader Challenge!

Same happened to me with Demavend. No Northern Realms faction challenge contract progression
  6. Kwanzi

Henselt ability bug report

After I used Henselt's ability on a Lyrian Arbalest, the card appeared on the board, but I could not click it. I could not click anything else on the board, either. I could not end my turn. The only action I could take was escape to forfeit. Screenshot attached.
  7. Kwanzi

Suggested change to immunity

Guarded: Unit cannot be targeted if there is at least 1 other targetable unit on their side of the board This could be applied to Eredin's leader ability, Saesenthessis, and other immune units that supply the points of "no-unit" decks.
  8. Kwanzi

Ghouls need a nerf and thrive cards reworked

The problem is not thrive/ghouls; it's that Yrden was over-nerfed. Yrden used to counter ghoul/thrive strategy and could be a counter to harmony, which is the new tier 1 deck. But Yrden was wrecked and no one runs it anymore, just like Regis: Higher Vampire. People can now run ghouls without any...
  9. Kwanzi

I did that. Here's an article I found: https://digit.hbs.org/submission/video-game-matchmaking-a-data-driven-take-from-blizzard/ Here's a portion of the article: "By nature, video game matchmaking systems tend to be highly data-intensive and quantitative. In a simplified model, players with...
  10. Kwanzi

Didn't get premium Thaw card for watching Gwent Open #8

I remember the in-game promotion of 1 free keg for watching 4 hours of Gwent Open #8, and 1 free premium bronze card of winning player's choice for watching Gwent Open final on Sunday, March 16. So I watched more than 4 hours on Saturday alone, and received the keg for doing so. However, I also...
  11. Kwanzi

How does a player have a space in his name?

How does someone have a space in his name like this guy? : https://masters.playgwent.com/en/rankings/pro-rank/season-10/9/search/SUPERNOVA%20AD
  12. Kwanzi

Not saying that there is no "algorithm" in effect in Gwent, but cards like Geralt: Yrden and Dorregaray(lock) get mulliganed in some matchups. Yrden would get mulliganed against Northern Realms, for example.
  13. Kwanzi

Gernichora Cannot Spawn Fruit After Dragon's Dream [or Ragh Nar Roog]

I had a Gernichorica fruit on a row with Rag Nar Rogh, and the fruit died. Afterwards, the next turn, I could not spawn another fruit. Gernichora's ability is supposed to refresh whenever the fruit dies or is seized. There must be a bug when Rag Nar Rogh kills her fruit.
  14. Kwanzi

Legendary drop after a match

Just had a legendary card awarded after a match. It can happen. Keep grinding. Here's a link to my reward farm deck: https://www.playgwent.com/en/decks/guides/1165
Top Bottom