Recent content by kylonetic8

+
  1. kylonetic8

The day CP 2077.... on E3

I expect Cyberpunk 2077 to at least have some aspects that would be considered fairly innovative. CD Project Red is the type of company that seems to like to push the envelop of what they can accomplish and what's expected out of a game, which is a good thing. I want to support companies that do...
  2. kylonetic8

Now playing [music]

Ice Ages - "Empty Shrine" - Nullify First release by this project since 2008. Dark Electro/Industrial/EBM project. Worth checking out!
  3. kylonetic8

If you could name your V what would it be?

That's true. I doubt people can truly hide effectively in this world if they aren't completely underground though. They ought to have biometric type scanners everywhere and easily capture DNA if they want, etc. Many other reasons. Although Night City is kind of the opposite of an oppressive...
  4. kylonetic8

^ That as well. 'Releases' where I work are sometimes just updates/patches to existing software/applications. It could be iterations or even 'sprints' in an Agile setting, not necessarily the whole 'shebang'. However, reading the job description, it did make it sound more like a manager of a...
  5. kylonetic8

That doesn't necessarily mean it's close. They haven't even hired someone yet, or at least the listing is still active? After they find someone, it still could be several months.
  6. kylonetic8

What game are you currently playing

Just bought Katana Zero on Switch. Getting a bit of cyberpunk ninja on while waiting for Cyberpunk 2077.
  7. kylonetic8

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

The Sprawlcosm - Industrial/Experimental Black Metal from Austria. They came out with one full-length in 2000. The band is named after the 'Sprawl' in William Gibson novels. http://www.sprawlcosm.com Thorns - Industrial Black Metal from Norway. Definitely captures the future cyberpunk vibe...
  8. kylonetic8

If you could name your V what would it be?

Vincent Vega! Ha! Vinny Gambini! He! Seriously though, probably name my character after an industrial black metal band, since that genre of music so amazingly captures the cyberpunk vibe. Perhaps Sprawlcosm or Thorns. Zyklon would be a good name as well. I hope we can give an actual name, and...
  9. kylonetic8

I think we'll get the release date in June, but I suspect it'll be Q1 2020.
Top Bottom