Recent content by Kyosji

+
  1. Kyosji

What’s your current favorite weapon in the game?

Love the Crunch and Archangel iconics of this model. 100% crit chance and 200+% crit damage OP for sure.
  2. Kyosji

News on Cyberpunk OST Vinyl release?

Looking for info. Seems no talk about it in the last couple of months.
  3. Kyosji

Gender-free Romance Petition

His meat is weak!
  4. Kyosji

Can we make the petition instead for more characters to romance instead of forcing a strictly gay character to go against her sexual interests? So many characters in the game I would have at least liked to have the option to try and romance. Even if I'm turned down like how Judy does because...
  5. Kyosji

Do you actually like CP77 being shorter then Witcher3 ?

Honestly, this can be said about every game.
  6. Kyosji

I never knew a law degree would cost so much eddies

A good assault rifle only costs about 10 nuka colas XD
  7. Kyosji

Just wanna lay one thing to rest with the whole E3 2018 demo

They openly said the AI was glitched since before their message came out, and wasn't supposed to be so derpy, so I can see that being one of the possible fixes in the next couple of days.
  8. Kyosji

Well with Meredith it was one time for other reasons <,<
  9. Kyosji

not a very immersive rpg if it breaks commonplace.
  10. Kyosji

Do you assume every lesbian goes up to people and says this? That everyone who is queer openly comes out about that to anybody that's in proximity or tried to hit on them? Do you think people haven't tried to make a move do someone with the opposite sexuality preference than them? Welcome to...
  11. Kyosji

{spoilers incoming} I love the unique lifestyle choices of the characters of this game. True I'd love to romance a multitude of the characters, but giving the player the option to basically 'romance' whoever they please is seriously unrealistic. I love the fact that Judy is gay, and I love that...
  12. Kyosji

These threads always make me cringe. Feels very rapey. If someone doesn't like you, regardless of the reason (sexuality or what not), you cannot force them to like you. If you want to romance that person in game, make another character.
  13. Kyosji

Do you actually like CP77 being shorter then Witcher3 ?

140 hours with some replay...lack of content...ok
  14. Kyosji

Keep the hotfixes coming, please.

You got your wheels...they're just not all the same size, and some have bald patches.
Top Bottom