Recent content by L3X4RS

+
  1. L3X4RS

E3 2018 LIGHTING MOD

I was so happy with the result, because I had finally managed to position the sun in the right place at a certain time, but broken with in others :(
  2. L3X4RS

Lighting MOD based on the 2018 trailer

Here are some screenshots of all the restoration work on the look that was based on the 2018 Trailer! Everything, exactly everything is CDPR creation, I just restored its broken env and rebuilt every parameter, changing only values that are no longer compatible with this engine! I still need to...
  3. L3X4RS

Sun Position

Does anyone know if it is possible to change the position of the sun via script and "lock" the look of a time to have the same appearance at other times? I played with the game hours file, but to no avail!
  4. L3X4RS

๐‹๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  MOD Demo 2019

Fixed the issues that were listed in the mod high brightness fog in the background Added new cloud models Removed some color saturation Interiors and nights have also been fixed and are no longer darks No release date for the update yet. Waiting for a WolvenKit update to create some points...
  5. L3X4RS

https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/4344/
  6. L3X4RS

After a few weeks of work, the new lighting mod that OFFICIALLY restores 2019 lighting is almost ready! Yes, officially, because the old file they left behind was used and it was corrected to be used in the final game and that generated a lot of mistakes and successes, doubts, help from the...
  7. L3X4RS

Not, is only global ilumination 1649337913 TonemappinglotteACES seems to have fixed some things
  8. L3X4RS

The 2019 env works best in linear but the sun sucks. I need to find a way to fix this in ACES, so that the colors are the same as linear
  9. L3X4RS

Some people asked me to create a mod based on the 2019 look, which was more natural and also had a good look, but not as much as 2018 and with that in mind, I decided to restore a 2019 env that exists within the game files. He's a broken env, but nothing that a few tweaks here and there won't...
  10. L3X4RS

MOD ๐‹๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  Demo 2018

I think I got the tone right nullfractal and I are working hard on it, a 2018 broken env restore was done 1648777837 It took a LOT of hours and a lot of testing to get to this result, which has the same colors as the demo. Nullfractal was responsible for the junction restoration of all lost...
  11. L3X4RS

There are A LOT of tests, you do one thing and when you think it's good, you discover another that with two clicks you can undo hours of work, but that are worth losing We are VERY close to getting something really demo-like, restoring old values
  12. L3X4RS

The new update is still in development as we are restoring some of the original stuff from the demo, for example: brown tint We'll try to change the position of the sun Tonemapping system is no longer linear in sim ACES, which makes colors smoother and interiors darker And other improvements and...
  13. L3X4RS

I present to you the new version of the MOD, which gave me a LOT of work to do, even though it's still a Beta Will no longer use .ini file as I made the settings directly in env (WolvenKit is wonderful) This version is much closer to the demo, because it uses the same LUT they used (keep in mind...
  14. L3X4RS

Here's a version that you can use without any problems until I can add the rest of the improvements! Changelog: โ€ข Fixed an issue where at 1080p and 1440p resolutions, the game was extremely blurry when turning on chromatic aberration โ€ข Fixed an issue where the street would not get wet when it...
Top Bottom