Recent content by LadKakashi

+
  1. L

Blood and Wine available May 31st!

HELLS YEA THANK YOU DUDE
  2. L

Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

I maybe will play the game on the PS4 or xbox one *didn't decide yet* and i absolutely feel no sadness or shame to say it xD and i know what the consoles can do *at least now* and i know also the witcher will be a flawless experience anyway. i have read the novels and played the previous titles...
  3. L

Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

yea well his answer was to that question ._. ! 1080p minimum better "to him" than 900p xbox
  4. L

[LINKS ONLY] Witcher 3 News

Damien Monnier said he’d rather play it on a PC at minimum settings *1080p* than on Xbox One *900p* http://venturebeat.com/2015/03/30/the-witcher-3-producer-says-hed-rather-play-it-on-a-pc-at-minimum-settings-than-on-xbox-one/ :l well the bitter truth ;-;
  5. L

Regional variations / censorship

so reading this http://me.ign.com/en/the-witcher-3/103946/news/how-cdpr-localised-the-witcher-3-wild-hunt am kind of disappointed .... i mean i am going to play the game on the ps4 so there is no hope for mods or anything.. and this actually might drive me to buy the game on another platform...
  6. L

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - new gameplay footage with LIVE developer commentary and Q&A on GOG.com Twitch channel!

guys are we not going to do this small chat we do everytime ;-; ! and if it's already been made i wana join !?
  7. L

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Hands-on Video

Agreed the UI is terribely annoying but am sure that can be change in the options !
  8. L

seriously his hair works MINDBLOWINGLY fine xD !
  9. L

this is Geralt looking at people who still think there's a downgrade XD I MEAN SERIOUSLY DAAAAAAAMN EPIC !
  10. L

The Witcher 3 Press Event "Blow some minds"

seriously now the lights looks amazing *^* !?
  11. L

Screenshot & Artwork collection - Part II

mmmmmmm i don't know if this was posted before or not XD but if so someone please tell me where i wana see the conversation on this if there is any >___< it's Geralt with Yennefer in the Elder blood trailer *^*
Top Bottom