Recent content by LadyMiseryAli

+
  1. LadyMiseryAli

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

The Corpo is the red-head, the Streetkid is the boy in black.
  2. LadyMiseryAli

Kerry Eurodyne Appreciation Thread

So I played around in Wolvenkit and gave Kerry a makeover because why the hell not?
  3. LadyMiseryAli

Patch 2.12

Who said that? Take what you read here with a grain of salt, as not everyone is having these issues.
  4. LadyMiseryAli

5. LadyMiseryAli

immersion of characters

More interactivity with the love interests would have been nice. More dialogue that gets unlocked at the relationship progresses. The 'hangouts' were a nice start, but it was done so half-assedly.
  6. LadyMiseryAli

suggestion for new alternative ending

Having a drink with all of V's friends and lover, yes. Accepting death? Fuck no.
  7. LadyMiseryAli

Could this be the protagonist of Orion

That was a Death Stranding Easter Egg. Nothing more.
  8. LadyMiseryAli

9. LadyMiseryAli

CDprojectRed you guys have to do better im sorry...

My dude, patches are not a be-all and end-all to bugs. Also, not every bug is caused by a patch. If your game is modded, then it's possible one of your mods is bugging out. Rather than screaming on here, fill out a ticket with the issue and if it is caused by a patch, then I'm sure it will be...
  10. LadyMiseryAli

I really want to stay at your house [Feedback]

I don't think they'll be updating this feature unfortunately, but some new dialogue would have been nice, a sex scene as well. Like I'm glad they gave us SOMETHING, but it was kind of done half-assedly. It's better than nothing, but still...
  11. LadyMiseryAli

Kerry Eurodyne Appreciation Thread

Put a different hair on him. Enjoy!
  12. LadyMiseryAli

Orion - continue V story or begin new one?

The prologue could start where the player's chosen ending left off...V gets cured, but 'neutered' like in The Tower. Then a time skip, V gets a random call that claims to have a way to reverse the neutering...Act 1 begins.
  13. LadyMiseryAli

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

New Corpo Dropped
  14. LadyMiseryAli

Or Gavin Drea returning. Both are great
  15. LadyMiseryAli

I want to play as V again, but they don't have to pick a canon ending. All ending can be connected by one corp...or one certain blue-eyed man....or a one certain president...the prologue can have V pick up where endings left off. Perhaps all endings lead to the same conclusion, that Arasaka is...
Top Bottom