Recent content by LadyStoneheart

+
  1. L

Common Sense... BaW endings

Well, we're all entitled to see it our own way, guess that's the point of the choices. I got all the story on Syanna but it didn't change my opinion that her actions were unforgivable. I don't think there's an option where she gets executed so it's either suicide or Dettlaff. I didn't like her...
  2. L

Common Sense... BaW endings

As far as the endings go.. Meh. I got two dead sisters and a dead Dettlaff. The only change I would make, if I played again, would be trying to save Dettlaff. He's the only one I had even the slightest sympathy for. Syanna is a monster - I don't care what happened to her, she made the choice...
  3. L

[Spoilers] What's your Opinion on Blood and Wine?

Agree with you - HoS definitely the best for me. I've completed B&W (main quest and a couple of side quests only) but it just didn't have the same buzz for me - although I have run into a lot of bugs that meant I was having to restart the game several times, so I was feeling frustrated. The...
  4. L

Question about B&W beginning and ending

Yeah, I knew there'd be no Roche.. I guess I was hoping for more drinking with any of my buddies really! Oh, that's good to know - thank you :)
  5. L

1.21 Debug Console dll (temp)

Sarcen, you are a GOD Hedop - try this list? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gMe8sagnuQxT2AxLd2UdftERsYxrlSZd6AcYWRMDfu8/edit#gid=1365206605
  6. L

Question about B&W beginning and ending

Question about B&W beginning and ending I've just done the main story only. I used a downloaded save as the ones I have are a bit broken right now, which had Triss as romantic choice. I would like, once some of the bugs I encountered have been ironed out and mods fixed, to use one of my...
  7. L

[SPOILER] How many romance/sex flings are in Blood and Wine?

I've just finished the main quest only in less than 20 hours... When it came to romance - there is none in the game for my personal definition of romance, but there is one not-a-brothel sexual encounter which afterwards I wished I hadn't one (just felt really wrong) and three girls in the...
  8. L

BIG bug with crossbow! please help {spoilers}

The targeting dot doesn't appear for me so I can't hit the last block.
  9. L

Can't dive in the palace lake

Can't dive in the palace lake so that's a bit of a game breaker. I've tried meditating, any other solutions? or should I just forget the main quest for now? ---------- Updated at 09:02 AM ---------- Never mind, fourth time I quit and restarted I came back under water.
  10. L

Blood and Wine FAQ [No Spoilers]

Can we know what the default world state is for a standalone play of B&W? Or will we be able to choose, a bit like the scene with the Chancellor in WH? Having lost my saves in a crash, I don't have time to replay the main game to get the outcome I'd want to take forward before launch.
  11. L

Triss Merigold of Maribor (All Spoilers) Resurgence

Exactly. And I didn't even pick Triss. For me, RPG, even with a defined character is about taking that character forward, not keeping them locked in one mode, and letting them grow. CDPR tease us with the suggestion of letting Geralt move forward and then slam doors in the player's face. If...
  12. L

Bull. You can ignore Triss for almost all of TW2 if you wish, I did. Yes, it's irritating that if you chose Shani, as I would have done could I finish TW1, that you still get Triss. But it is in no way the scale of having Yennefer in your face throughout TW3. If you choose Triss before meeting...
  13. L

How can i replay just HoS?

I did it standalone first time, but I now have a carefully protected save(!) that will let me start HoS replays from where I reached level 32 in the main game.
  14. L

When I played through TW2, Triss pretty much didn't exist in my game between her kidnap and the finale. Sure, I woke up with her - but I fucked pretty much everyone I met so big deal. Yes, I tell Foltest I want her to come with me, but still. She was pleasant enough, and wasn't getting in the...
  15. L

Oh, I would have found a storyline that pitched Geralt against Yennefer/the Lodge/Empire much more interesting. You could then have a two-pronged game where either Geralt rallies his friends and takes them on, or wins Yennefer back to battle the Lodge/Empire. But book fans would have shat...
Top Bottom