Recent content by Lan_G_

+
  1. Lan_G_

The director of the Witcher 3 and CP2077 has left CD Projekt Red

I Understand that some might consider certain information to be gossip, while others will value that same information as a "Hot Scoop". But I'm often reminded of a large sign we had up in the offices at work that said: "Small minds discuss people. Average minds discuss events. Great minds...
  2. Lan_G_

Hotfix 1.22

I Was trying to be funny. I Let her do it in my first play through but, I felt I had let her down as I believe in the ancient principle: "Good friends don't let friends exact lethal vengeance on deathrace rivals, whose actions assisted in and or were the direct cause of said friend's partner's...
  3. Lan_G_

Hotfix 1.22

Hi. So I've got some problems I would like to report here: I Didn't let Clair shoot her rival so I could win the race and now she doesn't serve me at The Afterlife. And I've seen her driving around North Oak but I can't damage her car.
  4. Lan_G_

[POLL] V's partner

Dum Dum.
  5. Lan_G_

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

1616647481 1616647787 1616648028 1616648315
  6. Lan_G_

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

1616565503 1616565630
  7. Lan_G_

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

Volume control for the TV in your apartment would be nice. I Can't hear it. And the option to leave it on and walk away would be nice too.
  8. Lan_G_

Valeria Wilson: who's she, what she's doing in V's appartment, and why she wears Samurai t-shirt?

I Have Rogue permanently standing in that same spot. Still there after exiting and restarting the program. Can't interact with her unless you call her on the phone.
Top Bottom