1. L

Hotfix 1.22

Yeah agreed, this isn't intentional it's a bug
  2. L

Sound Issues

Footsteps still not fixed
  3. L

Bright lines around sights of guns

It really isnt, it's floating around non glass hologram, this is clearly an object editior asset they didn't fix
  4. L

Reasonable Expectations from future patch 1.3 (theoretical)

Fixing the dissapearing footstep sound bug and the glitchy lines around guns and scopes
  5. L

1.21 - still not fixed
  6. L

What would Fix the game for you?

Finally fixing those damn glitchy lines floating around guns and scopes.. how is that even in the final product?!
  7. L

Nope, it's been submitted by many people but CDPR still hasn't fixed it. I'm now getting replies from bug submissions I submitted on the day of release in which CDPR asks "Is this still happening?" I had to stop myself from answering 'How about you boot up the game and check for yourself after...
  8. L

Did exactly this, hardly a difference unfortunately
  9. L

Can't believe they just let this in the game. They tested it, saw it, knew it, and just left it in. wtf. I've asked for a mod on the nexus to remove scopes. Ive looked in the files if we could make scopes invisible, but still get the merits from it, except.. you know.. scoping..
  10. L

Yeah I submitted it again. I hope they fix it for the next patch, this bug just plain sucks cause it's in your face the entire time with a gun.
  11. L

Still not fixed in the new patch for me. (1.1)
  12. L

Yeah this is a horrible graphic bug, they need to fix this asap
  13. L

So they really not gonna talk to us?

"I completely disagree they should do the exact opposite and STOP communicating completely." But they are. And it's working out great!
  14. L

So they really not gonna talk to us?

The Launch caused huge backlash and is a huge PR disaster. They're not able to handle this. Just fix the game. That fixes the PR for as far is it can. Give us promises, and keep them. Communication is key in these matters. And it's lacking. Last communication was dec 23. in the meantime devs...
  15. L

The patch #1 will come to PC?

why would anyone here know?
Top Bottom