1. L

The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project by Halk Hogan PL

HalkHoganPL happy new year halk :)
  2. L

The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project by Halk Hogan PL

HalkHoganPL looks great, looking forward to see more trees textures edited
  3. L

Ligting Deluxe 3.0

MonarchX purple sunsets are very normal in nordic places, just search iceland sunset.
  4. L

Ligting Deluxe 3.0

MaykonLexar thats as close as it gets imho, would add more fog just cause it looks nice ;)
  5. L

Ligting Deluxe 3.0

he already posted, and made a video of his e3 version
  6. L

Ligting Deluxe 3.0

MaykonLexar looks f cold ;)
  7. L

Ligting Deluxe 3.0

god no. MaykonLexar keep it as it is, looks perfect
  8. L

Ligting Deluxe 3.0

WOW :hatsoff:
  9. L

WLM 9.3

Mishikedman hei friend, really happy to hear you are enjoying off time moding :) and Hellblade Senua's sacrifice is a fantastic game indeed, whit some very good lighting in it aswell. i also think there is a photo mode build in to the game, so make sure to take some nice pics ;)
  10. L

Ligting Deluxe 3.0

i disagree. i very much enjoy lexar`s directions of kaer morhen, whit a more colder color palette. i know you are just trying to help but i think we should leave it to lexar, he has proven to have an excellent taste of what works and what dont, and a clear direction in where the mod is going.
  11. L

Ligting Deluxe 3.0

completely disagree, it would fit novigrad horribly, maybe it would work for velen but thats for another day and another mod. love the direction the mod is heading in, and i think the visual style is already set. looking forward for the release :)
  12. L

Ligting Deluxe 3.0

MaykonLexar everything looks really good, looking forward to get back into the witcher. cutscenes looks great as well, love how sun light in velen looks on ai and players skin.
  13. L

[Mod Request] Old footage Geralt's legs.

idea: what about cyberpunk ciri, a mix of cyberpunk technology and w3, think it would look sick.
  14. L

[Mod Request] Old footage Geralt's legs.

i found some e3 footage of geralts trousers and socks, they have this completely different design from vanila
  15. L

Wiedzmin Lighting Mod 9.0

IX just brings everything to another level of beauty and atmosphere, fantastic job milos. also congratulation to team-member opengrip for releasing his own mod whit IX, bringing more light to the game, great job man :)...
Top Bottom