Recent content by lasthope013

+
  1. lasthope013

Bug animation of mantis blades

YES YES YES ACTIALLY BUG
  2. lasthope013

River Family House - Bug Animation FIX THIS!

I would really like them to add more interactive to his house at all. To keep the family busy with some kind of routine. Because even random NPCs on the street have more actions and don't stand static like here.
  3. lasthope013

Add interactive and the daily routine to the River family! CD PROJEKT PLS

So that you can have a drink, watch TV or interact with some objects. The romance with River seems unfinished. The family does not have its own daily routine, everyone stands in one place statically. Even simple NPCs on the street have more actions than the family you were accepted into. Now you...
  4. lasthope013

I wrote to them
  5. lasthope013

For some reason I can't attach the save
  6. lasthope013

Very unpleasant emotions are left by the lack of development of the River family home. Children do not have a daily routine, like River himself and his sister. Animations are constantly displayed incorrectly (buggy). Please add interactive to the house or at least fix the animation of the...
  7. lasthope013

To honor the memory of Jackie

Either this is a Bug, or there is no such function, but during the dialogue, the character does not drink in memory of Jackie. And the character's store doesn't have a drink named after him. A request. Give me a drink for an old comrade!
  8. lasthope013

Bug with the quest 2 companions. Not activating.

Bug with the quest 2 companions. The quest hangs, but when I approach the NPC, the dialog box does not appear.
  9. lasthope013

Speed hack bug

if you run very close to the sidewalk (or other object) pressed against it (to the curbs by the road), the character is very much accelerated. it was noticed mainly when there were weapons in the hands. But I admit that it will be exactly the same without it. 1608107370 the bug occurs not only...
  10. lasthope013

Fatal bug with the quest " Second skin"

When you connect your personal port to the computer (to get access to the car) - animation occurs, but the character freezes and nothing is activated.
  11. lasthope013

Bug with clothes. Composite Rocker Mini-jumpsuit (Legendary equipment)

The female model is reflected incorrectly
  12. lasthope013

Hands from the belly!

When you bend down, the view of the hands becomes as if from the stomach. Fix this.
Top Bottom