Recent content by LateLJ

+
  1. L

Patch Notes - UPDATED 28.08.2014

Well, you shouldn't have called the thread "Patch Notes 07.07.2014" then, that was the confusing part as it implied that the patch was released today ;)
  2. L

That's weird, because in the game it says: "TR028 2014-07-04" which for me seems to be the older version (look at the date).
  3. L

Game launcher seems to be not updating to the newest version yet. Launcher says the game is "Up to date" but in-game I still have the TR028 version.
  4. L

Game Issues Thread

Game breaking bug: If you get a chance to place a monster into a region but instead of doing that press investigate, the game will soft lock (you cannot do any actions) I also got the "bye bye" message into the chat by opponent, by which after the game didn't continue. (It looked like that I...
  5. L

Game Issues Thread

There is definitely a bug in the dice throwing phase where the game can soft lock. It hasn't happened to me personally, but two of my opponents have had it. I always drag the dices to the slots, bug might happen when you double click them.
  6. L

Gameplay Feedback Thread

Are you going to make it so other players can see each others dice rolls? ATM it is quite boring to just wait and look at the screen while other player does his things. Also, the cards other players get pop up and disappear so fast there is no time to look at them; those should stay on the...
Top Bottom