Recent content by latios507

+
  1. L

[HoS] Boss Fights

Still a fun way to kill times, needlessly :)
  2. L

will there be main charecters in hearths of stone and will the main ending be useful

Definitely a no. But I'd love to see what kind of romance content do the expansion have in store for Yen/Triss hmm. I did suggest there could be a way to 'reconcile' with Yen and Triss if we choose to play the love triangle but it's already considered as a post-game content (complex issue but...
  3. L

most beautiful female character

Yennefer, hands down. Seriously the most gorgeous, stunning & cunning female character to have recently graced the video game scene! (My other favorite female character is Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite, before Yennefer came out). Never before I fell head over heels for a female video game...
  4. L

Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

Who wouldn't? :)
  5. L

Yennefer Fan Art Thread

Loved it! We need MOAR
  6. L

Some things are better left unsaid ;)
  7. L

Agreed with you! Except I'm a bit bias towards Yen than Triss (though I love Triss) hehe. Anyway, been missing this thread for a week. Pretty sure I missed a lot of interesting stuff along the way :(
  8. L

[Mega SPOILERS] Immersion Destroyer.

It' has been out for quite a while. Majority of fans who were critical about the game shared the same opinion about how unhappy they were with the immersion. Most are just tired of typing and doing the same thing over and over again.
  9. L

:pride2: Nice!! Man im missing a lot of stuff
  10. L

Yen Approves :wine:
  11. L

Won't argue with that :D
  12. L

Better be more for tomorrow coz I'm downloading and saving all of em :D
  13. L

Still <3
  14. L

Care to elaborate more on the accident? Nice artwork too!
  15. L

Ah, been missing out for few days. Any good news about Yen/Triss content? :D
Top Bottom