Recent content by Laveley

+
  1. L

Caranthir glitch @ end-game fight before Eredin

Bug stills exists today and most probably will never be fixed. This game is good but the amount of bugs is almost unbearable, and the more you play it the more they happen.
  2. L

What Gwent Wrong Part 1: Adapting the Game to Become a CCG

Exactly, someone had the wrong vision. Everything points out to it. If you analyse the whole cycle as an observer; Project starts with a leader dev with a vision for the game -> looks promising at closed beta-> looks even more promising with big number for a open beta niche game -> lead dev...
  3. L

None of those mechanics were really problematic to the point of such a radical solution as plain off removal. Quite the opposite, all of them were flavour and fleshed out, they were what made beta gwent so good and unique. Their iterations and combinations with each other. They were the soul of...
  4. L

Buddy, i'm tired and i'm not gonna keep repeating myself; your very own title of the thread already acknowledge the fact that gwent went wrong. So you edit that tittle right now or you are just agreeing with me that it is a fact that gwent was good in the past and somewhere something went...
  5. L

Yeah, i'm not business prospector genius, but i can say what i see; in beta we had gwent tournaments in freaking abandoned salt mines, now its just sad to open steam client and see gwent in the left hand corner along with others "whatever money-grab minigame ccg's". Do they make tournaments on...
  6. L

Funny how you are still in denial after all those years @4RM3D You want to say it by your thread tittle. You want to say it by your OP words. Yet you dont. Just say it bro: CDPR skrewed it. Midwinter was a big mistake. And it only happened because they changed the Original Gwent dev, who...
  7. L

Any of the original beta players still playing Gwent?

Couldnt have said better myself. Played since the beginning of closed beta. Old players probably will remember me. For me Closed Beta Gwent/Open beta (before they screwed up) was a masterpiece of a CCG. Probably the best i ever played and ever will play. The only one that comes near is...
  8. L

Homecoming Reveal

No kidding? i can say the same about your statement. lol, i wasnt even talking about HC. Its clear that HC its a completely different game so theres nothing to talk about mechanics removal.
  9. L

Homecoming Reveal

They only removed row lock to simplify the game to casuals. Which, btw, is the same reason that they removed most of the game mechanics. Thats pretty obvious.... really. Gwent on CB and for a big part of OB was a great game. It wasnt as unbalanced as some people claim. The problem is that was...
  10. L

Homecoming Reveal

The only thing i liked is the new card design which resembles the witcher 3 gwent design. Board is horrible for me and it baffles my mind that people actually liked it. Almost feels like i'm playing Diablo 2 or Heroes of Might and Magic 3 again. As for the "its not gwent anymore", yeah, tell...
  11. L

[POLL] What GWENT lacks?

Lmao, you know i'm just kidding, no disrespect...
  12. L

[POLL] What GWENT lacks?

Sad that i cant say the same for yours.
  13. L

[POLL] What GWENT lacks?

This notion that gwent has fundamentally "broken" mechanics is the biggest BS that i ever heard on gwent community. Its a notion that was spread by a famous streamer that already spread a lot of wrong notions about the game. The same streamer that said, for example, that all agile units would be...
  14. L

Homecoming News Coming Soon!

That should be a given since they announced the removal of one row. As i said on the 2 row thread; it may as well be dice poker with the "gwent" title stamped on it after homecoming.
  15. L

Hand Size Limit

No, she wasnt, she was balanced when gold immunity was balanced, i.e. when gold/leader cards could also target gold cards. On a metta where radovid was one of the most popular leaders and could just kill her she was almost "never-include" (as she is today). Having her was a big gamble since your...
Top Bottom