Recent content by Lazerlatte

+
  1. L

What is your biggest fear regarding CP2077

My biggest fears- No mod support No exotic biosculpt/conversions/modifications for V I know, second one shouldn't be a "fear" but seriously, I want to customize V in a way that I can express myself and since cyber-furries are canon then I want to take advantage of that Edit- I also fear...
  2. L

Unofficial Cyberpunk 2077 FAQ!

From what I've heard, it just won't look right in 3rd person. It's been designed so much for first person it just won't work out as well.
  3. L

Unofficial Cyberpunk 2077 FAQ!

Has there been any confirmation of full proper mod support yet?
  4. L

Exotics in 2077

I know I've brought this up way too many times now, but I feel like the reds are paying attention to these forums more and it would be a good time to bring this back up. In 2020, exotics were people who underwent cosmetic modification and augmentation to look like animals and such, first being...
  5. L

Calling for your questions! Gamescom 2018 Edition

Can we play as an exotic?
  6. L

Cyberpunk 2077 E3 2018 Trailer Frame by Frame Final Episode 13 - Speed and style

Well now I'm worried combat may end up being clunky because the shooting part isn't the main focus....
  7. L

Game informer head scratcher

Is this article available online? (for free? lol)
  8. L

Cyberpunk 2077 E3 2018 Trailer Frame by Frame Final Episode 13 - Speed and style

So, this is the last of these. What now? Will we be getting any more info on the game soon?
  9. L

I have simple suggestion, CDPR

Um. I do? They're called exotics, pal. And 99% are not about sex so get that out of your head. Can we close this thread soon btw...
  10. L

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

This. No is not a valid answer here.
  11. L

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

The ability to play as an exotic. I DESPERATELY want this.
  12. L

I have simple suggestion, CDPR

Wtf did I just read? I dunno if BigKatt bodysculpt packages are that... comprehensive with the details, lmao. We really don't need animal genitals.
  13. L

More Stuff Coming Tuesday, June 12th!

A couple? I thought CDPR wasn't doing anything for like another ten and a half hours o.o
  14. L

e3schedule.inf

Wait are we allowed to be URL hacking the thing? I mean they are kinda asking for it, but it seems... cheaty
  15. L

E3 2018 - Welcome to the Future. Welcome to CYBERPUNK 2077. Go to NEWS for Trailer Discussion!

Wait so the main character is set in stone? Dissapointed. Deeply.
Top Bottom