Recent content by Lechu88

+
  1. Lechu88

Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

Hi guys, first post in a long time. I found an interesting channel on YT, see this wonderful miniature world of Cyberpunk :cool: PS if everyone knew it before, please forgive me :facepalm:
  2. Lechu88

Saul: We will make a deal with Biotechnica MrBilL61: No we didn't Seriously, this look scares me... Amazing gaze :cool::howdy:
  3. Lechu88

Hey, we'll definitely get the Arizona DLC!! and we'll toast with Panam!!
  4. Lechu88

Indeed, I did not pay attention to it It must be so, I can't imagine CP wasting a great person like Panam. Little information about Panam's past and the basilisk unfinished case et cetera, is a deliberate developers action. We just have to wait for the big, paid dlc... You could have uploaded...
  5. Lechu88

Wake up Aldecaldos, Arizona is waiting
  6. Lechu88

And remember: don't f*** with Panam... never...
  7. Lechu88

They've got the moves

WTF it is awful (n)
  8. Lechu88

Yes, this is a difficult time for us Panam, but we go through it together: We got greetings from one of the Aldecaldos veterans :howdy:
  9. Lechu88

That would be interesting, but these choices should have more meaning in the game than just a few extra dialogue I think so, regardless of whether we play female or male V Panam will be of great importance in the large DLC and in the continuation of the game. She's big importance in the game is...
  10. Lechu88

Thanks, I'm honored. May Panam cheer you up every day ;)
  11. Lechu88

Thanks for sharing, great news, we're all here waiting for some new content from Pam Great job, pissed off Panam that we didn't take her to the battle of Wraiths - priceless :LOL: That sentence made me laugh haha "Took the panzer, so yeah. Knocked on their door with a shitload of missles"...
  12. Lechu88

If I understand correctly, the Witcher brand is already developed in almost every direction (games, TV series, gadgets and so on). Of course, it will continue and we will certainly see The Witcher 4 one day - I hope with Ciri in the lead role. The CP brand has a long way to go, after a...
  13. Lechu88

Agree, the Riders Of The Storm mission has several stages and each stage is different. We need more of these extensive missions in Arizona. In fact, there weren't many of them. From Panam we have a scene in a motel bar, a cabin scene during Riders Of The Storm, of course a bonfire with...
  14. Lechu88

Hey welcome back. :howdy: New patch - new photos to pay off PanamDebt You can see the Aldecaldos car in the background :) Panam took an interesting pose :LOL:
  15. Lechu88

Nvidia DSR vs Photo Mode

Hi, I have a problem with photo mode when I have Nvidia DSR on. I set the DSR x4 and in the game I have x4 resolution, but when I take a photo using photo mode, the photo obtained has only FHD resolution. My normal game resolution without DSR mode is 2560x1440. Any idea for a solution?
Top Bottom