Recent content by lefouduroi.pr

+
  1. L

10 things I wanted Cyberpunk to have while we wait for Orion in 2028. (Not NG+)

I respect that. Personally, I feel a bit worried when I see those kind of expectations for a single player narratively led game, which for me, are more akin for either live service game - full disclosure, not a fan of at all - or survival games. Regardless, everyone is entitled to have their...
  2. L

10 things I wanted Cyberpunk to have while we wait for Orion in 2028. (Not NG+)

That's... many other games... merged together.
  3. L

Can we please get New Game Plus.

You don't have kids, I presume :D I don't like to admit it and hope I would always have the mental fortitude as a parent to not negotiate with terrorists, but sometimes, it does indeed work.
  4. L

What game are you currently playing

As the other poster said, MSI can be anything from light to heavy. It is generally accepted that it is less demanding than Steam overlay, when set properly. Worst case scenario, while you are in MSI anyways for the overlay, add a small OC to the GPU to gain back what you thought you lost. It...
  5. L

Thanks for the info. I might try it. Although, temps are "ok" for me (mid-60s under load, same for my 5800x3d) and fans are also reasonnably "quiet" (lian-li AL120 V2, six of them). I game with headphones though... Anyways, enjoy FW!
  6. L

I think most of it is the undervolted part of the équation, because my 4080 super, at about it's stock 2750mhz, takes around 230-250watts in Forbidden West. 280-320 in CP2077.
  7. L

How is your 4080 eating only 165watts?
  8. L

Forbidden West and after 15 hours, love it. Finally a good port. Luckily, Nixxes also does the Ghost of Tsushima port, very encouraging.
  9. L

Patch 2.11

Most of my problems were solved, as pointed out to me by another poster, by disabling other third party programs (which was needed before the patch). That being said, the triggers do not feel particularly great, but it's the first game on PC that I play with full Dual Sense capabilities. It...
  10. L

Patch 2.11

There is a huge deadzone in the top of the left analog stick on Dual Sense.
  11. L

Patch 2.11

On PC with Dual Sense the controls feel so floaty now. Also, can not zoom out of the sight when walking.
  12. L

Patch 2.11 crash on load save / new game

Solved the CTD with default settings but... On Dual sense, the controls are so floaty now and I can unzoom when walking.
  13. L

BUGS after Patch 2.1

Can't figure this one out... 4070ti/5800x3d. 91 fps uncapped, no vsync, obviously, not CPU bottleneck (didn't check core by core though), +/-80% GPU usage... latest drivers, of course, no mods, etc... I might be missing something obvious, but I am an avid PC gamer, well-versed in tech. Again, I...
  14. L

Cyberpunk 2 will have to be smaller

Saw it back then. Didn't say it was impossible, just that people seem to underestimate the difficulty and risk. No excuse for the launch, but that is on management, not the devs. Agreed.
  15. L

Cyberpunk 2 will have to be smaller

With all of its warts, I think people criminally underrate the amount of risk CP2077 represented for CDPR, thus the slightly inflated budget. They used REDengine to build a game that, in many aspects, was completely new for them and that engine. Shooter, first person view, urban environment...
Top Bottom