Recent content by LeftHookGoodNight

+
  1. LeftHookGoodNight

Any news regarding the last expansion of this year?

İ was out for a few months. The last time I checked the game was Mirror Master expansion release. As far as I remember there should be another expansion at the end of this year. Are there any leaks or new so far?
  2. LeftHookGoodNight

The list of things that must be changed in Gwent

I would definitely like to see this arena mod once again.
  3. LeftHookGoodNight

Yep and they are pointed out many times in this forum. Countless times. And each time minor ones are neglected and such problems lasted for years. That is why i didnt bother myself to mention all known issues once again.
  4. LeftHookGoodNight

I know it but it is a stupid way to illustrate it with tiny triangle.
  5. LeftHookGoodNight

1) Stupid prestige level banner design must be changed to something much more obvious. This one is rather vague so that you cant understand none's prestige level unless it is 10. 2) Preset for leader skins and cosmetics must be added into game. Each time i build a new deck it resets my god damn...
  6. LeftHookGoodNight

Insane Grind for Journey Cosmetics with 175 Levels?

The thing you've said is total nonsense. Players said fix it, not ruin it even more in an opposite way. In order to get 175 level you have to grind 24 rounds per day. Nobody asked for it. Everyone just complained first Journey was ending too soon. Required rounds of win per day to get all the...
  7. LeftHookGoodNight

Suggestion: Game shouldn't reset my leader and its cosmetics each time i create a new deck

I want to keep this topic on top so maybe if devs are cheking the forum they might see it. Because it must be fixed immediately. it is such a basic issue.
  8. LeftHookGoodNight

Suggestion: Game shouldn't reset my leader and its cosmetics each time i create a new deck

I already found best combination for my favorite leader, please when i create a new deck don't change my leader and its cosmetics arrangement CDPR. add: and please do the samething for coin, cardback and board.
  9. LeftHookGoodNight

Update 7.1 Patchnotes

They finally added resources focused milling option. I dont have to mill damn cards one by one finally. And also finally we have ciri rework. God she is one of the main characters of the universe and her cards were useless as hell. Now we need some revise in Witcher archetype.
  10. LeftHookGoodNight

What happened to tavern gameboard?

Is it removed from market? I cant find it on Android. For some time i was saving MP to buy that one.
  11. LeftHookGoodNight

Hotfix 7.0.2 is now available!

Finally some quick response instead of waiting the end of the season.
  12. LeftHookGoodNight

GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

https://gwent.one/en/cards/ This is 3rd party website though. Gwent is lacking of card database and they haven't created it for years.
  13. LeftHookGoodNight

Ranking system isn't optimal

It is not Levelling System. It is Ranking System.
  14. LeftHookGoodNight

Bug when you win 30 crowns?

It is not renewing itself. What the heck do devs try this time? It is so hard to reach 24 each day.
  15. LeftHookGoodNight

Old Spheartip: Asleep vs Aen Elle Conqueror

Aen Elle has condition of Devotion which prevents your deck from using strong neutral cards such as Royal Decree, Matta Hu'uri or Yrden. Considering the disadvantage in deck building, few points are not such a huge deal. Normally you can obtain maybe 5 points with 4 provision cards. I see no...
Top Bottom