Recent content by leinad312

+
  1. L

Is it just me, or is Yen... [Spoilers}

Interesting, I hadn't considered that Triss may have been pretending to be drunk. It seems possible, considering that she appears fine in the barn right afterwards.
  2. L

Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

Very nice, I wish there was more of an interaction between the three of them on that boat ride to Skellige. Shame you only see Ciri and Geralt laughing together with Yen looking on with a smile.
  3. L

That was happening to me too until I found out I could view some parts of the forums and not other more frequently visited ones. So I cleared my browser's cache and it's fine now.
  4. L

10k+ poll, biggest I've seen yet. Surprisingly, Yen is slightly ahead. All the polls I've seen before had Triss ahead, maybe people are starting to change their opinions about Yen. http://www.reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/3a1ffa/poll_triss_or_yennefer/
  5. L

Luckily I had an old save. I had to fight the Djinn again but can't really go wrong re-watching the conclusion of The Last Wish. Here is the scene where you give the crystal to Yen; I imagine Triss and Yen's thoughts differ a bit on the revival of the Lodge...
  6. L

Yennefer's fate [Spoiler]

Oh I see, I misinterpreted the OP. Well if they were to allow Yen's death as a consequence of action, then they'd have to open up the possibility of that to all major characters/allies to be fair. Something like the last mission in Mass Effect 2, where nearly all allies are susceptible to death.
  7. L

Yennefer's fate [Spoiler]

While we're at it, Tidus should be allowed to kill Yuna and Nathan Drake should be allowed to kill Elena Harper. Cuz you know, who cares that the characters have a background and personality of their own. I've never even heard of roleplaying a predefined character.
  8. L

To those that read the books [spoilers]

Fan translations of the last two books in the saga can be found here, http://www.reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/2znjtu/the_complete_thread_for_my_reformatted_and/ You might have difficulties finding a physical copy of The Last Wish and Blood of Elves, apparently there's a shortage right now due...
  9. L

Can 'Something Ends, Something Begins' short story fit into Witcher 3 game canon? (spoilers)

Well Geralt doesn't check for a pulse so maybe he lived? XD
  10. L

Import of Witcher 2 saves, no Letho or Shile

Did you import the correct save? It needs to be the Autosave that the game creates for you after beating the game, not the manual save you probably made before talking with Letho.
  11. L

game made me depressed

That must be a real bummer to get that ending on your first playthrough.
  12. L

Where's Saskia...Iorveth?

They're possibly dead, Nilfgaard did pretty much roflstomp through Aedirn. There are some npcs that mention seeing Iorveth riddled with arrows. So maybe they're putting up a guerilla resistance in the east.
  13. L

Can 'Something Ends, Something Begins' short story fit into Witcher 3 game canon? (spoilers)

Lol, that's an interesting way to get around it. Ciri could also ask Yen or Triss to erase Vesemir's memory before sending him back, like what Triss did to that spy in the game.
  14. L

The Whispering Hillock - Which is the best option (spoilers, obviously)?

Depends on if you believe the legend told in the book, "She Who Knows." If you believe it genuine, then it's probably best to kill it.
  15. L

skellige gwent, can't start mission becasue of missing npc "Mousesack"

Everyone you ask to help defend Kaer Morhen disappears until after you get through that story sequence. I imagine he'll show back up in Skellige after finishing up the Kaer Morhen quest.
Top Bottom