Recent content by LennardF1989

+
  1. L

Redkit 3 released?

This is exciting, a new challenge. Will see what I can do with this.
  2. L

Colors looking weird?

Can you link such mod? All I could find were the SweetFX variants and that's not really what I want, I don't want a completely overhaul, just the more detailed shading you see during cutscenes (whereas SweetFX also does magic during cutscenes which are already fine)... EDIT: Nevermind, found...
  3. L

Colors looking weird?

Colors looking weird? I just ran across something that probably never caught my eye until now. Is it me, or does Geralt seem way too bright even though hes in the shadows? Same happens when you're inside a slightly darker interior. I was actually near my stash in Novigrad and noticed I looked...
  4. L

Patch 1.07 - Changelog

If the shoe fits, wear it. ;) It wasn't targeted at anyone in particular, no worries!
  5. L

Patch 1.07 - Changelog

Cut them some slack - in two months they released a tremendous amount of patches for all platforms fixing huge lists of things. As a game developer myself calling dates and not making them does more harm than saying soon.
  6. L

Collectors Edition branding question

Thank you for that picture! Looks like that indeed!
  7. L

Just want to be absolutely sure. Those screens can also be mockups, 160 euros is a lot of money to pre-order without seeing it first.
  8. L

I'm mostly curious about the actual box that contains all items, will it be branded with the Xbox One logo or is it neutral? Cause I will be displaying that box on my shelve. For example, the Splinter Cell Blacklist 5th freedom edition, the box itself was completely brandless, it was the outer...
  9. L

Collectors Edition branding question I'm contemplating getting the Xbox one version of the Collectors Edition purely because of the additional extras compared to the other editions. I'm a PC player so I will also be getting the PC version somewhere. However, I was wondering, besides the...
  10. L

Game lags when focussed

No one has seen this before?
  11. L

Game lags when focussed

Game lags when focussed I have this weird issue where the complete game lags when I actually focus the game. Cutscenes, menus, gameplay, everything suffers from it. When I alt+tab when the game is in Windowed-mode, it will suddenly run silky smooth, when I alt+tab back to it, it goes back to...
  12. L

Black screen, only HUD visible.

I'm sorry to hear you have this problem. I wanted to report I fixed the issue. My DirectX9 was still running in debug mode. Some older DX9 games were also showing odd effects whereas DX10 games worked fine, which made me think about what I changed in DX9 the last few days. Hope you get the...
  13. L

Running latest ATI drivers. Game was working fine with it pre-1.3 and all my other games run fine without any problems. Something has sneaken into TW2 or something got corrupted, either way. If more people are experiencing this, please reply. I'll reinstall and do a clean 1.0 to 1.3, rather...
  14. L

Black screen, only HUD visible. Hi all, After installing patch 1.3, I can no longer see anything other than the menu and in-game HUD. Even the loading-screen is completely black. When I start a new game and skip the video, I can hear Geralt running through the forest, but don't actually see...
  15. L

[Updated] The Witcher EE Uncensored files [Sexcards, models, blood]

I keep recieving PM's of people.I check the mailserver near daily and it works fine. JUST send an e-mail to thewitcher@lennardf1989.com with any subject and any content. You'll recieve the e-mail with FULL instructions and links within 1 minute.Please, I don't have time in my personal life to...
Top Bottom