Recent content by Lenschow

+
  1. Lenschow

Outta curiosity pc players, how excited are you for 1.5?

I get what you're saying, but people don't have to agree with you. We're not all the same, and some of us see it very differently than you do. It's just how it is. We're all allowed to have an opinion, whether you find that opinion disrespectful or not. I for one, find it disrespectful and...
  2. Lenschow

Wise words that I try to live by.
  3. Lenschow

I've stopped caring about it. I'm not expecting anything from CDPR at this point. If they do end up fixing the game, then cool. I'll play it again. If not, then fuck it. There's other games out there.
  4. Lenschow

Cyberpunk in numbers

You want a paid expansion? Personally I want them to give us the game they promised before they start thinking about charging even more money.
  5. Lenschow

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

That would be true for some changes but, not for the fixes highlighted. They are indeed simple fixes.
  6. Lenschow

Does that surprise you? They did this super fancy highlight, just to show a few simple fixes that has already been done by modders.
  7. Lenschow

So... When will see the full patch notes?
  8. Lenschow

CDPR!!! Why cant i buy this one?

They're right. That's a different model, not just a different skin.
  9. Lenschow

This game should be labelled as early access

That's your opinion. You missed the point, though. I never said they're better games. I'm talking about the maps.
  10. Lenschow

I don't agree with that. You're forgetting about games like GTA5, RDR2 and Fallout 4.
  11. Lenschow

I get what you're saying, but you can't really use Skyrim as an example here, as using mods will disable achievements (unless you activate them again with another mod). But I get what you're saying. Personally I'm in the same boat as you. Just waiting for patches. I tried going back to the game...
  12. Lenschow

That's not what I'm seeing, going by the numbers on Steam. Since release, the player count has dropped significantly. Not only that, but if you look at the global player achievements, it seems only about 30% of the players actually managed to complete the main storyline. I'm not sure what the...
  13. Lenschow

Cyberpunk 2077 runs bad on my PC! Stuttery, blurry, grainy, texture not loading looking mess! ???

That's why I suggested Cyber Engine Tweaks. It includes an AMD SMT fix which enables all cores.
  14. Lenschow

Cyberpunk 2077 runs bad on my PC! Stuttery, blurry, grainy, texture not loading looking mess! ???

Yeah better to be safe than sorry. Good luck with it!
Top Bottom