Recent content by leron87

+
  1. L

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

Oh, I see my comparison of screenshots resulted in another angry downgrade thread (locked now) I was more interested in the actual art direction changes. It's impossible to judge how good the graphics is when the location has changed so much i think. Oh well...
  2. L

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

I agree on this. I think everything in the game looks fantastic. The only thing that worries me are every distance point of interest drowning in atmospheric scattering/fog. But then we have that skellige islands screenshots seen in this thread. It might just be this specific region. Or perhaps...
  3. L

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

Yes, I think they changed white orchards "climate". The draw distance isn't necessarily downgraded, it might just be humid/foggy. I have seen some impressive draw distance in other places.
  4. L

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

Well it's hard to spot perhaps, but look at the arrangement of the buildings in the foreground and at the distant building/s to the right of the houses. I might be wrong off course.
  5. L

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

I have something really interesting on this subject! I was looking at one of the youtubers gameplay and suddenly: :look: It's the same location as this scene from the VGX trailer: Mind you, the shot from the youtube video is in horrible quality so it's hard to judge eventual loss of...
Top Bottom