Recent content by leroy291985

+
  1. L

Roach got no tail even after patch 1.22

Yeah absolutely not a solution, you know it's gonna happen again rite? I mean I hope you didn't start again thinking that because it's fine now it will be fine? There's obviously a trigger, I'd say starting one of the dlc as that's when I noticed it, but yeah screw starting a new game when...
  2. L

Stupid thing is it said in patch notes it was fixed, I also noticed it corrupted earlier saves that didn't have the glitch, so when I got the glitch on my current save I loaded a save way Wat earlier when his tale was fine and hadn't gone to dlc and it's gone on all saves
  3. L

I'm an idiot

Yeah it's the same. What's the point in limiting it, could be because it will lag and take a while to load the save games If there's to many I'd guess
  4. L

I'm an idiot

Yeah there's like 10 slots on ps4, not enough when doing multiple playthrough as I like yo make many saves from differnt point as I know it's easy to fuk up and if you're an ocd completionist it's annoying
  5. L

I'm an idiot

Ah sorry to hear that, that is devastating after you spend so much time and effort, I've done something similar, imo they need more save slots for a massive game like this, I deleted a save but luckily it wasn't my original save, but it was my save where I collected the rest of diagrams and...
  6. L

Roach got no tail even after patch 1.22 So I'm on ps4, have latest 1.23, 1.22 was suppose to fix it even though I didn't get this problem till after latest patch, there any fix on ps4? I can handle no mane but no tail looks stupid
  7. L

Favourite city?

Yeah that big church with loads of priests seems like wasted, they must of planned something to happen there or something, you pretty much never go there except for the place of power
  8. L

When next patch will arrive? (Post 1.22)

Yeah hotfix, didn't 1.22 fix roaches mane?
  9. L

Skellige Underwater

That's is pretty awesome, when ever I seen one his tail like goes all weird and freezes, I see them Alot but I never thought you'd be able to see one, I allways thought it was like just for show and that's why it froze like it did, pretty cool
  10. L

Well patch 1.23 released but didn't the last patch fix the roach mane problem?
  11. L

So do we know the trigger guys? I'm on ps4 1.22 all most end main game about to start dlc, so are you saying when I get to tussaint the npcs won't talk to me, I just want to understand when it happens or is suppose to happen
  12. L

Still not possible to get doppler mutagen?

Yeah I know, its cool. I never replay games as I allways do everything I can 1st playthrough but witcher is a special game so I decided new game plus with both dlc, but I won't do another playthrough, I wish I did replay games like Alot of others do but it's just never the same for me tbh...
  13. L

It's my own fault, I started new game plus and just assumed they of added a way to get one without forcing me to be evil , well pretty much end game I found out its still the only one in the whole game including both dlc, madness. My own fault I guess
  14. L

They said this week on marcin tweet
  15. L

They don't need to change it but could at least put at least 1 more mutagen there, there no reason why the doppler in skellige most wanted can't drop one It's irritating the he'll out of me just seeing it there last one on my list, 100 percented like everything then just that sat there
Top Bottom