Recent content by lich7058

+
  1. lich7058

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hi Burza, Simple question! I am very looking forward the android version of the gwent! But I'm a PS4 player and I have put a lot of efforts and money to my PS4 gwent account.... So is there any about the possibility of my ps4 save can move to android??? Many Thanks!!!!
  2. lich7058

Stop special card decks!!

I agreed artifacts is okay now (or a little bit weak) Destory artifacts cost is cheap (usually i just put 1 artifact destoryer card in my deck, only 4 cost) And dont forget the artifacts card 's is high cost card (One artifact means give up 1 powerful unit)
  3. lich7058

Stop special card decks!!

1. Not only no interactive , i agreed that facing the trash decks is very depend on luck.... if you get red coin , you may have a chance to defend .... but if you got blue coin , i think it should be totally be fxxked up ... that is very bad feeling in pro rank ( ya , i do care the ladder ) 2...
  4. lich7058

Crimson Curse: Expansion Trailer and Pre-order Pack

Hello I am PS4 user of PSN Asia Does the pre-order available PS4 version? I didn't see it in the game store... Or i have to buy it on the PC ? I am very confused do i need to order it on PC or it just not available in PSN Asia server ...:cry:
  5. lich7058

Crimson Curse: Expansion Trailer and Pre-order Pack

Damn i want to buy it .......... but where 's the order section on PS4 version ? :confused::confused::confused:
Top Bottom