1. L

Season of Magic is here!

No balance changes? A few more packs? 0_\\
  2. L

Hotfix out now!

Thanks for a hotfix.
  3. L

UPDATE 6.2 IS NOW AVAILABLE!

Nice Luiza nerf! Only about 4 or 5 cards are left unnerfed. I expect changes by 2022. 'I have no fun playing against ST and SY decks, they are too op because I cant win against them. They must be nerfed into oblivion' 1588772761 Even in its current state Gwent is miles better than LoR. There...
  4. L

Update 6.1 Patch Notes

These are kind of situational. Kind of. I was attempting to guess if a set of those cards found their way to yet another SY deck.
  5. L

Update 6.1 Patch Notes

Let me guess.. At least 4 of : Philippa, Savolla, Luiza and/or Adriano/Moreelse are in these decks?
  6. L

Update 6.1 Patch Notes

And your response basically confirms what i am saying: people who know how to counter these tactics have no problem. And then there's you, who can't/dont know how to. Welp, you are not gonna blame the game for this, arent' you? 1586120033 1. Couldn't agree more. Also, the current season reward...
  7. L

Update 6.1 Patch Notes

It's a tactical game which relies on skill (and luck, sometimes). If higher tier players can manage and you cant, what does that tell you? 1585934501 I imply that the enemy has damien/stefan and save a card which can get rid of 'em in one turn. Simple. Have you ever seen a above-newbie player...
  8. L

Update 6.1 Patch Notes

What risk and downside is there to Vernossiel? Both Phillipa cards? Falibor? BB ? Anseis? Seltkirk? Vissegerd? Oak? Crowmother? You can't tell me these cards are 'fine' because 99% of decks use them. In fact, NR and ST decks use at least 4 of these in every deck and nothing has been done about...
  9. L

Update 6.1 Patch Notes

The entire set of Scoia'tael buffs must be rolled back. This is beyond absurd.
  10. L

UPDATE 5.1 IS NOW AVAILABLE!

Maybe, just maybe, they realize that the problem with Radeyah is not its 10 provision but a whooping 8 points? Why is it so hard to lower its power from 8 to 5/6 and keep the 10 provision cost? I am so sick of their way to nerf stuff. How many times can they increase provision cost for certain...
  11. L

Update 4.1 Patch Notes

I had a very good laugh while reading this post, thank you a lot.
  12. L

Merchants of Ofir Expansion Is Live!

No Falibor/Blind fury/BB/Prince Anseis nerfs? No Redanian archer fix? No bounty nerfs? Xpac looks cool tho.
  13. L

Questdesign hurts the game

Fully agree. Trying to play Gwent. 4/5 Games in a row are people playing 1 Shupe card and then surrendering. Then one normal game followed by 4/5 1-card games. Basically, the last 2 times i tried playing gwent for around 30 mins i could only get one or two normal games and A LOT of 'shupe' games.
Top Bottom