Recent content by lilfro1

+
  1. L

Anyone else gonna spend alot of time in the character creator?

Despite the fact that it seems kind of pointless, I will absolutely spend at least an hour making sure my character looks justtttt right.
  2. L

Post Main Quest Content

Please for the love of god let the player be able to continue playing after the final mission is done. I can't stand having to reload an old save if I want to keep playing in world, and just avoiding the last mission.
  3. L

Multiplayer confirmed

I'm definitely in the minority here, but GTA Online: Cyberpunk Edition is what I want this multiplayer to be. Despite the microtransactions, I find GTA Online to be insanely fun as there is just so much to do. If they could utilize the aspect of the players creating their own missions and races...
  4. L

Will Everyone Have The Same Kind Of Augments By The Endgame?

This 100%, I guess I didn't phrase my question correctly, my bad!
  5. L

What you said about the legs is exactly what I'm hoping for! I'm hoping that is the case
  6. L

I know obviously that there are different builds you can make depending on if you want to be a netrunner, solo, or techie. My question is will all the players who play solo , for example, have the same augments by the end of the game. Like are mantis blades just too good to pass up on (in...
  7. L

"V will have only one apartmant in the game." - Kasia Redesuik (gamestar.de interview)

Definitely a huge disappointment for me, but I'll get over it, the news of having different starts based on which backstory you pick has softened the blow for me.
  8. L

E3 2019 Demo Hopes

According to the CP2077 reddit page, "" the demo is not being streamed or uploaded online. Unless you're going to E3, you're not seeing the demo apparently.
  9. L

Mods in Cyberpunk 2077?

Yea I agree completely here, I've never heard of anyone bashing the reputation of Bethesda for mod support? That doesn't really make sense to me, even looking at the reasons given out. Anything I've seen of people talking about Bethesda mods has been overwhelmingly supportive and thankful. And...
  10. L

Hopes for Character Creation

I want literally, ALL the sliders. If there is a slider for how low my earlobe hangs, i want it. I want to be able to control everything about the way my character looks.
  11. L

I hope you can get robbed, kidnapped, and injured as part of gameplay.

love it love everything about it, i love random events like this
  12. L

What is your biggest fear regarding CP2077

What source do you have for this statement?
  13. L

What is your biggest fear regarding CP2077

My biggest fear is that the mod support for the game will be equivalent to the Witcher's which was not good at all. Skyrim still lives on thanks the incredible mod community it has. Adding in entire new companions or guns or clothing would make this game last so much longer and give me something...
  14. L

Multiplayer?

[Sard Edit: No.]
  15. L

Platform Discussion Thread

If it comes out on Linux cool, if it doesn't, doesn't really affect me or 99% of other gamers.
Top Bottom