Recent content by Lilith95

+
  1. L

TWiG AMA [Decommissioned]

Hello Pawel <3 can we expect old Journeys (Geralt + Ciri) to ever come back? Or at least their cosmetics? It would be super cool if we would have "seasons" for journey and at the start of new season, you could choose which journey you'd like to progress (even from old ones). I am worried that...
  2. L

Oldschool Gwent - suggestion for "new" gameboard

Hello everyone, not so long ago we received to the game possibility to obtain Tavern Board. I kind of like it but it still doesn't give me feeling of playing game in a pub with bunch of friends. What I would love to see is Oldschool Gwent Board. We would be playing on simple table (maybe with...
  3. L

Open PTR feedback

Cons: 1) Please, make board a little bit lighter - this version feels too dark. 2) RNG element should be reduced. When you can make plans about your game, it is much better. 3) 10 cards limit should be taken away. 4) Make animations faster, game feels really slow. 5) Please, change or remove...
  4. L

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hello Pawel and all devs from CDPR! :) I have only one question this time - few months ago there were some information that your studio is working on 3 projects (from Witcher and Cyberpunk worlds). In the time we received this information we had no idea that Thronebreaker will be standalone...
  5. L

Hello, friend from CDPR! My question is - what is the feedback from closed PTR? 1) What is the thing that players doesnt like most? 2) What is they favourite change in the game? Thank you for answers! Have a nice day. :-)
  6. L

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

Hello CDPR! First of all I must say that I am quite impresed by current looking of Homecoming! Of course, there is still space for improvements but I know that you will hear us and do your best. :-) My question is - How often can we approximately expect updates about Homecoming since first...
  7. L

Hello guys! One question to Homecoming: Will legendary cards get some epic entrances and effects when they step into the battlefield? Great example is Gerald Igni/Aard/Axie. They have awesome animations and it would be great to see unique animations for all golden cards. Thank you in advance...
  8. L

Hello devs! I know that our card collection wont be touched in Homecoming and we will have all cards that we are getting right now. But to my question - when you are changing whole leveling experience, can we expect that our account level progression will be restarted? Thanks for answer! :-)
  9. L

2 rows instead of 3. Homecoming. [POLL]

Sorry, about my english, guys, there will be lots of mistakes but I hope that my opinion will be understandable. Idea about 2 rows on each players side became reality when reddit was full of massages about crying how small cards are on board and how it is terrible. Two months after mid-winter...
  10. L

Hi guys, you told us that there will be no new cards with Homecoming. At the same time you would like to release Thronebreaker at the same time. So my question is: can we obtain new cards in Thronebreaker that will be playable in multiplayer? And my second question: Do you have some idea...
  11. L

Shiny Card Effects

Shiny Card Effects Hi guys, first of all I must say that I am not sure if this suggestion has been posted ever before because this forum is too big and I cant check everything. Second thing - sorry for my english, I try at least! :-D In this post I would like to speak about card and their...
  12. L

GWENT Homecoming — see what's next for GWENT

Well, I guess I will take a break from Gwent for those six months. For me - take your time games, I am still big fanboy of you and of Gwent too and I am really looking forward how things look when new version of game will come. Only thing I am worry about is that after 6 months there will be...
  13. L

Winning in Arena

EDIT: Greeting again! I got my reward about half hour later so guess it works how it should, but you just get your reward later when this problem occurs.
  14. L

Winning in Arena

Winning in Arena Hi guys, today I was tryharding some arena and I steped into huge problem which can make people really mad. When your opponent forfeit the game just before, your win screen can be broken so you cant see amount of XP you get, you cant send GG and when you want to go back to...
  15. L

Balancing the Coin Flip

Coinflip Solution Hi guys, I´ve played many round today, trying to get to rank 20 (finaly for a first time) and today I got myself three times into situation when I was starting a game and my opponent went second. I played my card, then he immediately responded with spie. Luckily I had...
Top Bottom