Recent content by LimesGwent

+
  1. LimesGwent

Patch 3.1 Patch Notes

These are a lot of changes. Big up for the team! I am sure this will make the game better with all these buffs
  2. LimesGwent

Open PTR feedback

UI ingame: -overall a bit to dark (I used a reshade mod to increase the gamma) -cards in hand and at the corners too blurry -tooltips on row icons don't show duration of weather effects and description of fog was wrong (maybe place a counter directly on the icons, like on "order" cards) -bigger...
  3. LimesGwent

Homecoming Reveal

I like what we saw in the video. My suggestions would be: Don't make it too dark and remove the green layer from the cards, which doesn't look that geat IMO. Leaders could get a bit more polish and enemy leader would fit better in the other corner. The line between players and enemy board could...
  4. LimesGwent

Gwent Challenger 4: Please give your feedback!

-Is there anything that was out of place or annoying? When you are doing interviews with the players I would let them walk around a bit more naturally. What I mean is, that sometimes touching trees or plants for example does look very staged :D -What do you think about casters/analyst/host...
  5. LimesGwent

Homecoming News Coming Soon!

I will be released around October. https://www.playgwent.com/en/news/18951/gwent-homecoming-see-whats-next-for-gwent
Top Bottom